Heart of Midlothian 2014-

9 hours ago, RiG said:

Seems like it is only a matter of time. Really quite stunned that a team in the top six has come in for Mulraney.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-boss-hoping-to-utilise-jake-mulraney-s-pace-1-4730448

So are we.

I'm not convinced ICT would be bothered about keeping him.

Edited by paranoid android

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Hopefully there's some lad rattling about on Brechin's bench that we can sign as a goalie now we're short there.

Warnock

Levein basically thinks he is Mr Moneyball Billy Beane. Can't wait for him to fill the roster with knackered former internationals, injury prone  journeymen and overlooked youngsters from Alloa and Stranraer.  

Heard today that Hibs have sold twice as many season tickets as us. Ignore any fairly risible excuses that your mental gymnastics may try to conjure up, and let that soak in.

See you in a few hours to discuss how great it was to watch us score nil again.

19 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Heard today that Hibs have sold twice as many season tickets as us. Ignore any fairly risible excuses that your mental gymnastics may try to conjure up, and let that soak in.

:lol::lol:

3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Nostradamus. Got an excited text saying we got a shot on target in the 90th minute though, so hopefully one of the lads back home can put that on a highlights package for me.

1 hour ago, Falcor Roar said:

Don Cowie wandering about like a fart in the breeze for Aberdeen's first goal last night. Question is - if he's the old head teaching the young players at the club then what chance do they have in progressing? 

I'm sure Cowie lost the ball in the lead up the Aberdeen's second as well. 

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

I'm sure Cowie lost the ball in the lead up the Aberdeen's second as well. 

He did yes - and that would be bad enough. There is no excuse for his marking with the first especially though its just embarrassing to completely switch off like that. 

I noticed that Naismith was having a go at his teammates over the goals conceded. He must be thinking that Cowie is a total diddy. 

Chapeau to Berra and Michael Smith for getting booked in the last 10 minutes v Aberdeen, thus ensuring they don't carry forward a suspension into next season. Good planning.

EEN oddly reports this as a "suspension blow".

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/suspension-blow-for-hearts-duo-christophe-berra-and-michael-smith-1-4732698

8 hours ago, JamesM82 said:

Chapeau to Berra and Michael Smith for getting booked in the last 10 minutes v Aberdeen, thus ensuring they don't carry forward a suspension into next season. Good planning.

EEN oddly reports this as a "suspension blow".

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/suspension-blow-for-hearts-duo-christophe-berra-and-michael-smith-1-4732698

35 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Ken  - cheatin' b*****ds. eh?

10 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Cheaturz likesay.

Aye, between that and chorying poppies, the 'Hertz' are the pits of the earth really.

:rolleyes:

Where did I say that it was cheating? It's just good planning. Same thing as if you leave players out of meaningless games to make sure they don't get suspended next season.

I was puzzled by the EEN reportage. I mean, they could at least have mentioned that them being suspended now had some longer term benefit.

Where did I say that it was cheating? It's just good planning. Same thing as if you leave players out of meaningless games to make sure they don't get suspended next season.
I was puzzled by the EEN reportage. I mean, they could at least have mentioned that them being suspended now had some longer term benefit.

Shhh
You’re spoiling our air of sexy bad boy coolness