Heart of Midlothian 2014-

38 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Can someone confirm if we were rumoured with Mulraney last summer, or perhaps January?
I do hope we are signing 9 or 10 like Levein has suggested and these are just the low hanging fruit with the better, high hanging fruit?, to come.

I'm sure Mulraney trained with Hearts around Christmas. 

He was training with you guys in January I think. He's absolutely rapid but his final ball is stinking. In nearly two years with us he has a goal or two and a couple assists. There's a reason he doesn't start and it's simply because he's so wasteful.

57 minutes ago, RiG said:

He was training with you guys in January I think. He's absolutely rapid but his final ball is stinking. In nearly two years with us he has a goal or two and a couple assists. There's a reason he doesn't start and it's simply because he's so wasteful.

I mind folk saying Mulraney can be almost unplayable on his day, but his day only occurs once in ten games - f**k that. 

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Beiths contract expires in the Summer and it was announced yesterday he'd signed a PCA with Caley. Seems bizarre he's being mentioned as part of a "swap deal" 

Mulraneys contract expires in the Summer too. 

They're both under-23 so the "swap" could be to avoid having to pay training compensation fees.

1 hour ago, JamesM82 said:

They're both under-23 so the "swap" could be to avoid having to pay training compensation fees.

Article about Beith signing for Caley seemed to suggest Hearts hadnt offered him a deal, which voids compensation I think? 

13 hours ago, RiG said:

Better or worse than Billy King ?

Can anyone on here tell us why ,two years ago, Hearts said Sean mckirdy was going to be the next hearts captain ,then it was Angus  beith, these boys were bummed up to the hilt by hearts ,to now be pushed out the door ,no logic as both were good players not given a chance. ?

Levein adding some credence to the rumours here:

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1413349-hearts-keeper-mclaughlin-set-to-return-to-english-football/

Perhaps with the right coaching Mulraney can kick on and do something but the fact that he only has about 3 goals in something like 60 games for us and a couple of assists tells a lot. 

In his defence he has been at ICT during probably the two most chaotic years of our recent history so that won't have done him many favours. If he can significantly improve his final ball, cut out his immature antics and really knuckle down he could become a useful player for Hearts.

Can anyone on here tell us why ,two years ago, Hearts said Sean mckirdy was going to be the next hearts captain ,then it was Angus  beith, these boys were bummed up to the hilt by hearts ,to now be pushed out the door ,no logic as both were good players not given a chance. ?

Sometimes players don’t live up to their potential or other players progress quicker and become better. Sometimes it’ll just be bad timing, perhaps out on loan when they could have had a chance but someone else got that chance and has done better than expected.

1 hour ago, Rangeman said:

Ally Roy is the new Robbo. 

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Levein adding some credence to the rumours here:

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1413349-hearts-keeper-mclaughlin-set-to-return-to-english-football/

Perhaps with the right coaching Mulraney can kick on and do something but the fact that he only has about 3 goals in something like 60 games for us and a couple of assists tells a lot. 

In his defence he has been at ICT during probably the two most chaotic years of our recent history so that won't have done him many favours. If he can significantly improve his final ball, cut out his immature antics and really knuckle down he could become a useful player for Hearts.

Looks like it's happening after reading Levein's comments there.

No disrespect intended, but we shouldn't be targeting guys who've been bit-part players for Championship clubs

4 hours ago, Rangeman said:

images (83).jpeg

6 hours ago, Hey! Ho! Jambo! said:

He's a "project" aye? 

:monto:

The conveyor belt. The Moadul. All the team's playing the same way down to the youth sides. It's all pish man.

Reveal hidden contents

PISH

I can't wait for the clubs 3rd 'transitional season' in a row.