Heart of Midlothian 2014-

As if the greatest striker that Scottish football has seen since Kyle Lafferty hasn't already showered us in gold with this:

iEqU7wA.png

There's going to be a few terrible P&B posts will see this lad, let me tell you that for free.

Edited by JamieThomas

17 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Levein fielding Irving from the start to troll everyone then hauling him off before ht  was a nice touch.

It was a day that will go down in "yer da" folklore.

180 million old boys around the planet giggling to themselves as they hurriedly type "IS HE PROPERLY REGISTERED?!!!!" before collapsing in a sweating, red faced heap.

7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It looks likely that a narrow defeat for ICT will be enough to see both sides through

Hopefully Levein and Robertson can engineer that in a really obvious manner to add further entertainment

Hearts 2 - 1 ICT

Beith OG (85, 90+1); Mulraney OG (58)

Hearts winner is celebrated with  Levein and Robbo at the bottom of a mass pile on.

Hope you Inverness lads are into blowing up brown children in hospitals, we've decided Sunday's our quarterly "JOIN THE ARMY" day.
Oh dear. I'd rather the club leave this kind of stuff well alone.
Just to say I've obviously got an opinion before I've read anything about it .

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

Hope you Inverness lads are into blowing up brown children in hospitals, we've decided Sunday's our quarterly "JOIN THE ARMY" day.

Just read that.

I have to say - and this is in no way point scoring - I really and honestly thought that this shite was the sole domain of our lovely friends from govan.

This does nothing but add fuel to the fire of those who call your mob diet h**s

Again, leaving rivalry and point scoring at the door for the moment, I'd be very unhappy if my club had an Armed Forces Day.

The excessive celebration of patriotism and the military is best left to the Americans and the ****, I think.

And there are some roasters (not just Hearts fans, more generally speaking) who say "leave politics out of football", but at the same unquestionably support the totally-not-at-all-political armed forces being allowed to parade themselves round the pitch, and call anyone who disagrees a "Celtic fan" or a "leftie traitor". :lol:

How shallow and meaningless does your life have to be to get excited about armed forces day?

It'll keep the Tories in the support happy enough though. Any chance of the club skimming a bit of poppy cash to pay for the league cup fine? 

Guest JTS98

I've long wished Hearts would leave this pish alone.

By all means remember the players who died, it's an important part of our history. But that could be done with a simple minute's silence and black armband on the home match nearest Remembrance Day every year.

There is no need for this cringey extra pish.

I remember a few years ago we had all the soldiers on the pitch for an early season game against the sticky buns. It was toe-curling stuff. I've missed most of them since then due to being abroad, but it's horrific stuff and I wish Hearts would stop it.

14 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

If it's one thing Scottish football needs, it's more Armed Forces Days. The perfect way to bring one and all together and in no way divisive...... 

Image result for oh for fuck sake gif

16 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

To be fair, we’ve been wearing “Save the Children” on the shirts for years now.

It’s about time the “explode the children” lobby had their day

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)