Heart of Midlothian 2014-

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

A vastly underrated player imho.

Delighted his wife Emma gave birth to their daughter on Friday as well. Staunch.

Saw that after I was criticising him. Still, if he has just been blessed with a healthy baby, I don’t suppose he’ll give a fcuk about the minority view of a random poster on an obscure online football forum.

Aye having a go at Smith is a bit odd, fairly solid and consistent. Also a good honest staunch laddie. 

Smith, Souttar, Haring, Mulraney and Naismith are the only Hearts players i'm sure about. Djoum and Lee gone which is good. Dodgy keepers to remain which is bad. 

I'm optimistic about the new signings so far and we've got some good young prospects coming through, notably Hickey. 

It'll be interesting to see whether the old hoofball warhorse Berra makes way for Halkett soon. 

I reckon i'll make it at least to the new year until the optimism fades away. 

On 15/07/2019 at 20:18, Falcor Roar said:

Aye having a go at Smith is a bit odd, fairly solid and consistent. Also a good honest staunch laddie. 

Smith, Souttar, Haring, Mulraney and Naismith are the only Hearts players i'm sure about. Djoum and Lee gone which is good. Dodgy keepers to remain which is bad. 

I'm optimistic about the new signings so far and we've got some good young prospects coming through, notably Hickey. 

It'll be interesting to see whether the old hoofball warhorse Berra makes way for Halkett soon. 

I reckon i'll make it at least to the new year until the optimism fades away. 

Call me picky. But I would like better than “fairly solid”. And my taste in footballers has never been determined by their degree of staunchness

6 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

That is very nice indeed, but do you really need a third kit?

We had one for the last two seasons, the navy and pink one and got plenty use out of it.  We will keep this for two years as well.

43 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

That is very nice indeed, but do you really need a third kit?

It’s to help promote Foundation of Hearts. Selling the ‘Pledge for Life’ message. 

The more I look at the top the nicer it looks. Will have to buy this instant classic. 

Love the new dressing room too. ^_^

hearts dressing room.png

Edited by Mr. X

6 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Maybe following the SPFL isn't the hobby for you

I’m going to feel like I’m having a go at Mother Theresa here.... but here goes. I expect to see us attack everybody at home and nearly everybody away. You need the right kind of attacking full/wing backs to do that. Smith, for all his defensive plus points (MOTM v Celtic 4-0) just isn’t that. Off the top of my head , apart from Celtic and Rangers - for obvious reasons - Aberdeen, Hibs, Killie, Motherwell, Ross Co all have better equipped right backs. Could even make an argument for Foster at StJ ? Leaves St Mirren Dundee and Hamilton - maybe because I can’t think who theirs are.

He gets an easy ride because of his good attitude but he is a big part of why we were so turgid last year. Year before it was partly camouflaged by Demi’s attacking ( but admittedly iffy defending) down the left.

Some people like to get on board the great big Levein Oot bandwagon. I’m off on my own wee personal Smith Oot bandwagon.