Premier League 2014/15

banana

McKees one is something think MJ92B or something, he's going down a more subtle approach though.

Also, its funny to read rumours sections of Sky Sports with the story about Arsenal targeting Smalling just above a story that Pique wants to leave Barcelona. Could just imagine Wenger sitting looking at it...

use-your-brain-gif.gif

Pique and Smalling may somehow conspire to be a worse pairing than the donkey Mertesacker and whatever is next to him on a regular basis.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pique and Smalling may somehow conspire to be a worse pairing than the donkey Mertesacker and whatever is next to him on a regular basis.

Do you think Mertesacker was poor last season?

Be specific.

Arsenals problems go well beyond their individual centre halves, who are both actually good players albeit not well utilised and playing poorly. A more pressing problem is dreadful full backs (Chambers was an awful buy and Gibbs will never be good enough) and getting little protection from midfield. Their goalkeeper is pretty rubbish too, how has he survived so long?

Do you think Mertesacker was poor last season?

Be specific.

Arsenals problems go well beyond their individual centre halves, who are both actually good players albeit not well utilised and playing poorly. A more pressing problem is dreadful full backs (Chambers was an awful buy and Gibbs will never be good enough) and getting little protection from midfield. Their goalkeeper is pretty rubbish too, how has he survived so long?

Do you think he has been poor this season?

Be specific.

Anywhere between an hour and an hour and a half. The pitch usually isn't booked after our game.

But thanks for the specific question.

So Smalling could potentially play half the game.

Seems rather unusual to have a fixture without a predetermined finish time. Who decides when its time to jump on the bmx's are head home?

Do you think he has been poor this season?

Be specific.

Yes. Even he thinks he's been poor.

See that, extremely specific answer. If only other posters had the same ability.

So Smalling could potentially play half the game.

Seems rather unusual to have a fixture without a predetermined finish time. Who decides when its time to jump on the bmx's are head home?

Yeah, nobody goes home on BMXs.

What a fascinating conversation that has been McKee (yeah, that's right, it's McKee not PB).

I heard it was Balotellis fault.

Still, Sturridge is useful as a straw man John Kennedy.

Saw on another forum there will be a Brendan out banner at the next Liverpool home game. Pleasing.

If you don't like Liverpool, and you think Rodgers is shite, wouldn't you prefer him to stay in a job?

Good point - but I dislike Rodgers more than I dislike Liverpool. I hope he buggers off to the Middle East so we never have to hear his nonsense ever again.

Liverpool's results will largely continue to be his fault until either Sturridge returns or Rodgers drops him for good.

Not sure why you brought Balotelli into it though, trying to prove a point?

That nothing absolutely everything that goes wrong with Liverpool is Balotellis fault?

Dunno what you dived in with tbh, Balotelli is a player they are drastically under utilising. It looks like you're criticising him for games he hasn't played in yet :lol:

Good point - but I dislike Rodgers more than I dislike Liverpool. I hope he buggers off to the Middle East so we never have to hear his nonsense ever again.

That nothing absolutely everything that goes wrong with Liverpool is Balotellis fault?

Dunno what you dived in with tbh, Balotelli is a player they are drastically under utilising. It looks like you're criticising him for games he hasn't played in yet :lol:

He's been absolute murder since the day he joined Liverpool (and before that IMO, but that's another debate) - it's pretty clear that it's not just a short-term spell of poor form. Sturridge's goalscoring record at Liverpool is exceptional and the only time they've got a chance of climbing into the top 4 is when he's back.

He's been absolute murder since the day he joined Liverpool (and before that IMO, but that's another debate) - it's pretty clear that it's not just a short-term spell of poor form. Sturridge's goalscoring record at Liverpool is exceptional and the only time they've got a chance of climbing into the top 4 is when he's back.

So he's been "murder" for how long in your opinion?

Be extremely specific.

Archived