Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mignolet was hideous for the third goal. Moreno can;t be happy about the first one either. Dont think Liverpool will be that disappointed - played some nice stuff and still have 3 or 4 to bring into that side.

Thgouth Markovic looked great when he came on. Just really composed.

Neil Warnock for Crystal Palace? That'll be Palace relegated then.

I'd have gone for Clarke but Burnley, Leicester and QPR are worse than Palace who have struggled under Millen. Palace are still stuck with the dross that Holloway signed. However, the three promoted clubs have a lot of Championship dross too and signed even more in the window.

Sunderland and West Brom have weak squads and could struggle too. Southampton's owner in cashing in by selling their best players and they could be drawn into the relegation fight without significant re-investment.

Warnock has shown in the past he's not a good enough manager to keep a side up in the Premier League, plus he usually buys pish. Palace one of the three to get relegated.

Warnock, to be fair, was stuffed by the FA when he was Sheffield United manager. West Ham should have gone down for breaking the transfer rules with Mascherano and Tevez.

Neil Warnock :lol:

Hold on, didn't Jason Puncheon have some interesting things to say about Warnock last season?

Warnock said

"There's no way I would've trusted him with a penalty. You've got to have somebody a little bit more cool - and he's not like that, Jason.

"He can whack a 35-yard free-kick in here and there but a penalty, with all the pressure on him at a place like White Hart Lane... not in a million years for me."

Puncheon then accused him of being crooked on Twitter.

"What I won't accept is an opinion of a man who's crooked and ruining the game. Neil Warnock the man who signs players...

"Gives them extra wages n app bonus to make sure they pay him to get in team or on the bench."

"The fact that he talks about training is shocking he was never there."

"Everything else is banter and opinions and as a man I will live with that which is fine but I will not live with his opinion."

Taxi for Puncheon!!! He'll be used to it as he regularly gets punted out on loan anyway. It was a surprise to me that Pulis signed him.

Archived