Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you-must-be-new-here-meme-generator-you-

Im not at all its just annoying when people highlight the obvious flaws in the premiership when trying to prove its not the best league in the world when other leagues have the same problem. People waste too much time arguing about it. Its not that much of a scandal that English pundits want to make it out that the EPL is the best league in the world IMO although i understand the frustration.

Good to see 'arry conducting his man management skills in a dignified manner behind closed doors away from the tabloids. The man's a joke of a manager - or

Just because i love the video

The best bit in the video is the wee yelp of sorrow the presenters gives, "please 'Arry I didn't mean it!"

So he's 3 stone overweight

Demonstrates he's not

Harry says he's been ill that's the only way he "looks so slim"

.....either he is or he isn't Harry :lol: ......called out big time.
If it wasn't for the satisfaction it would give him I had loved to have seen the disaster

he'd have made of the England team.

The Grass Is Greener, on 21 Oct 2014 - 18:02, said:

Arry is 1/2 for the next BPL manager to get the sack.

Moyes is 14/1 to be the next QPR manager, worth a punt?

Maybe. He might be going to Inter though. Yes, I did just say that. I'd say Sherwood is your best bet.

Arry is 1/2 for the next BPL manager to get the sack.

Moyes is 14/1 to be the next QPR manager, worth a punt?

I found it interesting Moyes was at the West Ham v Burnley game. Allardyce still has a simmering feud with the owners and I doubt the fans would care much if he left

Maybe. He might be going to Inter though. Yes, I did just say that. I'd say Sherwood is your best bet.

Inter? Fucking hell, they must be desperate.

I reckon Sherwood is going to have to drop down to the Championship but funnier things have happened.

I thought Moyes might have ended up Newcastle manager but if the QPR job comes up first he might take that.

f**k it, stuck a tenner on Moyes at 14/1.

Wasn't Taarabt the club captain a few years ago

Get the impression he'll be one of these "He never fulfilled his potential" type players

When Warnock was QPR manager he decided that there was no point in trying to change Taarabt, and so made him club captain and told him to stay in the opposition half and do whatever he felt like. Worked really well in the Championship, but he's not good enough to warrant that kind of pandering in the EPL. I can understand where Rednkapp is coming from to be honest, as he's clearly got no intention of behaving like a professional athlete.

Archived