Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

Fenlon walked.

But let's be honest here, he needed go to. I think he would he kept us up but at the time that wasn't much of an achievement.

Biggest mistake was letting butcher tell all to players they were shite and free to find new clubs in January.

Not sure that was wrong, but he had no replacements. So, we were shafted.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only Hearts fans think that.

I'm sure a few teams think they can win it such as falkirk so why not hearts? Sevco have been shown up by midtable championship teams so they ain't guaranteed even to reach the play offs especially with ally incharge

Not sure that was wrong, but he had no replacements. So, we were shafted.

All he had to do was keep them on his side until the summer without downing tools and we wouldn't have been relegated and he wouldn't have been sacked. He completely fucked that up. We were shite be he stopped th players playing for him and they got worse.

All he had to do was keep them on his side until the summer without downing tools and we wouldn't have been relegated and he wouldn't have been sacked. He completely fucked that up. We were shite be he stopped th players playing for him and they got worse.

I agree with that.

Andy McNeil is possibly the worst Hibs keeper I've seen. I've seen off the top of my head for Hibs against Hearts - MaKalamity, Szamotulski, Zibi Malkowski, Tony Caig, Graham Stack, Graeme Smith, Mark Brown, Ben Williams and Nick Colgan.

Andy McNeil somehow outshanned them all.

Just remembered his howler against Hearts in 2007. Go look at it on youtube and have a peak into your future. It's the worst bit of goalkeeping I've personally witnessed. Harrowing.

McNeil was shan, like proper shan. But let's no kid ourselves here, he's nae fucking Zibi.

I've seen the whole Hearts crowd at tynie cheering his name, how can anyone be any worse than him?

I don't think it's that set in stone TBH, plus Zibi was a Hearts hero for being stupid enough to indulge Hearts fans singing "Zibi, gies a wave". He let in 2 howlers in a Semi-final as well which inflated his shan goalkeeper status a bit.

Andy McNeil on the other hand has the luck of not being the shan keeper in that particular game but as far as I can remember he was absolutely fucking dreadful. I mean, even Zibi pulled off some top saves. McNeil was like watching a rugby forward in goals. His attempt to gather the ball Vs Hearts actually was rugby-esque. TBF, he only misjudged it by about 3 feet.

We utterly ruined McNeil, I'm sure he was highly rated and had couple caps at youth level so just threw him in the deep end because the rest of our keepers were so bad.

He lost his confidence pretty quick and we just kept playing him, ended up being quite a shame on the lad :lol:

Anyway he was shite but played in goals in a cup winning Hibs team, might be a while before anyone can say that again.

McCall is the best out of that lot......wpuld he go to ER though?

Can't see it being McCall, he'd be a mad man to drop a division with his stock so high atm.

Hope it's Venus.

ETA: there is no way it'll be Calderwood, he goes against everything LD said she was looking for in a manager.

Archived