Bundesliga 2014/15

afca32

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me that shoulder barge on Olic by Dante is a foul. It's not shoulder to shoulder out muscling of an opponent, it was a deliberate and unnecessary playing of the man by charging him with the shoulder in the chest. Pointless too.

Miss of the millennium straight after though... Fucking hell

Unfortunately I missed the game tonight but I am thoroughly looking forward to the weekend's TV games. The Dortmund v Leverkusen match tomorrow should be a cracker.

I had previously thought that Bayern might win the league at a canter but I hope that teams like Schalke and Dortmund can mount a challenge this season. I am really looking forward to Schalke in particular with all of their young talent in the team.

Oh, and Germany's number one side are on BT Sport 1 on Sunday for those interested. Taking on Braunschweig in the 2.Liga.

'mon the Rote Teufel!

It is actually 1860 Munich I think you will find! Despite a fucking horrific start to the league campaign we will come good in the end! (but probably not)

It is actually 1860 Munich I think you will find! Despite a fucking horrific start to the league campaign we will come good in the end! (but probably not)

Did you watch their match with 'lautern?

FCK down to ten men after the 'keeper got sent off, 1860 go 2-0 up after half an hour and somehow FCK win 3-2 :lol: That's our peak probably, we were mince in the Pokal last weekend.

Did you watch their match with 'lautern?

FCK down to ten men after the 'keeper got sent off, 1860 go 2-0 up after half an hour and somehow FCK win 3-2 :lol: That's our peak probably, we were mince in the Pokal last weekend.

I did, unbelievable how 1860 managed to lose that game! Not a fan of the new manager and the way he has them playing.

The Dortmund defence has been awful. They are constantly inviting pressure onto themselves and the Leverkusen forwards are thriving on it. As a game it has been okay, the goal so early hasn't actually helped it as much as it should have. Leverkusen have been much the better team and if Dortmund aren't careful then they could lose this by a couple of goals.

I haven't seen much Serie A in the last few seasons so I might be unfair in saying this but Immobile has been really awful every time I have seen him play. His goalscoring record is very impressive but he just doesn't seem to offer anything as a striker in terms of holdup play, pace or trickery.

Dortmund had a brief spell in the second half where you felt a goal was coming, but they just didn't create enough over the 90. Great wee finish for Leverkusen's second as well, think they'll be running Dortmund close for 2nd this year.

Disappointing start to the season for Augsburg, losing 2-0 at Hoffenheim. Hopefully they can bounce back next week at home to Dortmund. I shall be in attendance :thumsup2

I thought Hoffenheim bought really well this summer and expect them to finish comfortably top half. As for the 3/4 places, I'd imagine Leverkusen and Schalke will occupy them, with Wolfsburg most likely to challenge them.

It's also worth noting that we've already had a 0-0 this season. It was about 8 weeks before one occurred last year.

Will be hoping that Paderborn can pick up some shock results this year. I'm a sucker for an underdog so will tune into their game against Mainz tomorrow in the hope of a Paderborn win. The chances are they will be the whipping boys this season but you can but hope!

Archived