The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got a phone number for this young lady? :wub:

Just join the queue round the back of The Palace any Saturday around 3am.

No idea. Never been on it. Never will.

I remember someone on Accies World posted the 'rules' of posting on the blog. I'm probably wrong, but I think one of them was 'positive posts only'.

Sounds fantastic.

Had a look once. Seemed to be about four middle aged arseholes talking amongst themselves and patting eachother on the back.

It looks like setbb, where acciesworld was hosted, has gone. The URL now states that the hosting has expired.
Time for someone to set up a replacement.

I did set up a new one a year or two ago when Acciesworld was down, but don't have the details any more. It may still be available if someone on here registered for it at that time.

I don't claim to understand these things at all, but it is odd that a website/forum/whatever can be working away happily one day and then suddenly the domain no longer exists. Did the owners of the forum (if they have owners!) not get any kind of warning? Maybe they hadn't been paying the gas bills?

I really miss that forum!

I don't claim to understand these things at all, but it is odd that a website/forum/whatever can be working away happily one day and then suddenly the domain no longer exists. Did the owners of the forum (if they have owners!) not get any kind of warning? Maybe they hadn't been paying the gas bills?

Acciesworld has been dying of death for at least a couple of years now. Very few people post on it these days, whether that be down to twitter or the like, who knows? It's a shame as it used to be quite a good wee forum.

It looks like an issue with the host rather than Acciesworld itself

We have moved hosts before and taken all the details and post history with us but I think Gilbert was heavily involved at the time and had the technical expertise to do it. Now he is heavily involved in the Accies web site and I don’t think has been technically involved in the Accies forum for a while. Hopefully someone will help the mods with this issue.

Anyone know why all of a sudden students dont get in as a concession? Guy at the gate wouldn't accept my card! An extra 12 quid is a bit steep considering every other ground I've been at accepts students.

Every game since we came up has said consension (OAP and under 18) hasn't mentioned student card

Even though it isn't advertised, the gate attendants have accepted student cards since NDP opened, but for some strange reason they wouldn't accept any today.

Even though it isn't advertised, the gate attendants have accepted student cards since NDP opened, but for some strange reason they wouldn't accept any today.

Indeed they have! I used my card for every home game last season.

Archived