The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

was watching the rangers-hibs highlights, they then showed robbie neilson in the crowd and right in front of him was Alex Neil, seems a bit strange that he would attend this.

Good the gaffer is keeping up with the lower leagues , maybe pick up Wallace as cover for Ziggy :P if Sevco go bust .

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Alex Neil more of a legend than Reid yet? I'm in favour anyway.

Definitely. If Reid was in charge today we would've played park the bus but under Neil, even after the goal we kept going.

This is easily the best football I've ever witnessed as an Accies fan.

I'm scared in case some English side takes him from us. Actually bricking it. But it's good knowing we will be top for 2 weeks plus more hopefully.

If this keeps going the it would be stupid of other clubs not to take interest, I for one am just going to enjoy it while it lasts

We seem to be the team in vogue at the moment - mentions on Eurosport BBC Breakfast News this morning - the rest of the UK are now wondering who are these guys? What do Saint and Greavsie think about us now ? I still remember them slagging us on ITV - the worry is during the transfer window we lose a lot of the squad possibly the boss too We need to keep these guys cause this could be just the start

Loving this fantastic run we're having but I agree the longer it goes on the scarier the transfer window is looking.

Hope we can hang onto the gaffer and majority of our key players. Would be worth turning down a decent offer for the long term benefits that success and a lasting place in the top division would bring to the club.

Been an admirer from a distance of Accies since you pumped us when we were relegated from the SPL.

Question is, do you reckon any of the current crop of players will go onto big things like McCarthty etc?

I know Gordon is highly rated and tbh when we played you a couple of seasons back May seemed the only standout.

I like the development of youth at the pars but as yet we haven't produced any major talent since McNamara so reckon we could do with copying your setup.

Been an admirer from a distance of Accies since you pumped us when we were relegated from the SPL.

Question is, do you reckon any of the current crop of players will go onto big things like McCarthty etc?

I know Gordon is highly rated and tbh when we played you a couple of seasons back May seemed the only standout.

I like the development of youth at the pars but as yet we haven't produced any major talent since McNamara so reckon we could do with copying your setup.

Well current top scorer of the league Ali Crawford has really come onto game this season, another season like this and Hel be off to the premier league

Archived