The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done so far guys.

Can we have McKinnon please?

No definitely not! May have been playing amateur football a few years ago but he's now a Premiership player and he will never downgrade to championship football. Also thanks for McGovern again lol!

Official site reporting that Daz Mackinnon is suspended for four matches. One for the sending off on Saturday, a further two for an unspecified earlier violent conduct incident and a further one because that makes two red cards this season.

Bad, bad news :unsure2:

Official site reporting that Daz Mackinnon is suspended for four matches. One for the sending off on Saturday, a further two for an unspecified earlier violent conduct incident and a further one because that makes two red cards this season.

thats a big miss for us, but alix can play in place of daz

Just saw that, was not aware of the violent conduct, but apparently he has admitted it.

very stupid stuff, Neil is a good replacement as is routledge but don't know when he'll be fit again.

are Tena and 22 ok for satrurday.

Ah, I seen it on SSN. You're probably right. Do you think Neil has the engine left to play in MacKinnons absence?

He has the engine but the worry is that he's just as much of a hothead as Mackinnon, possibly even more so :lol:

I think we'll be fine to be honest. Daz is a big loss but Neil and Routledge (if fit) should be able to step in comfortably. The most disappointing thing is that we won't get to see him face off against Scott Brown at Celtic Park in a couple of weeks :(

He has the engine but the worry is that he's just as much of a hothead as Mackinnon, possibly even more so :lol:

I think we'll be fine to be honest. Daz is a big loss but Neil and Routledge (if fit) should be able to step in comfortably. The most disappointing thing is that we won't get to see him face off against Scott Brown at Celtic Park in a couple of weeks :(

He won't, he would hug him as he supports Celtic lol

Anyone having trouble getting on to Acciesworld?

I don’t know about weeks but I haven’t been able to access for the last few days. it happens occasionally when they are doing work to the host site. Maybe Gilbert or the moderator can let us know via this website.

Archived