The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

Well done Ryan, will sort out my own registration when I'm near a proper computer. Best of luck with it.

To answer an earlier question, the biggest drop off I saw in the forum traffic was after we voted to put Sevco straight into the First Division. Usage went down 70-75% for weeks following that. Took months and months to recover.

"Tatty-gate" got a quarter page in the Daily Star if I remember correctly.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Ryan, will sort out my own registration when I'm near a proper computer. Best of luck with it.

To answer an earlier question, the biggest drop off I saw in the forum traffic was after we voted to put Sevco straight into the First Division. Usage went down 70-75% for weeks following that. Took months and months to recover.

"Tatty-gate" got a quarter page in the Daily Star if I remember correctly.

The whole "Tatty-gate" thing was before my time on here and Accies World, could someone please enlighten me as to what it was all about?

He seems a decent enough sort :P

Tatty made some comments about an individual who works for the stadium company. Thereafter he was banned from the stadium for ‘aggressive’ behaviour or something similar. tatty apologised and got back in. I know who my sympathies lie with :shutup

yes and they lie with the guy with ginger hair :P

Just found out they've changed kick off time at Celtic Park to 1pm next Sunday!! Well done, you have just made it impossible for any Celtic or Accies fans who are taking part in the Great Scottish Run (the biggest running event in the country) to attend the game!! I will just have finished when game kicks off.....really pissed off!!

Scotty Tunbridge, on 29 Sept 2014 - 20:22, said:Scotty Tunbridge, on 29 Sept 2014 - 20:22, said:

Patrick Bateman is becoming a very poor/annoying poster, thoughts ?

Becoming?

ETA: He's like your version of NDD.

was watching the rangers-hibs highlights, they then showed robbie neilson in the crowd and right in front of him was Alex Neil, seems a bit strange that he would attend this.

There were Tha that there. 10 mangers I think. Frankie was there with him so I wouldn't its that hes being lined up for the job.

Maybe looking at moshni as a future centre half.

was watching the rangers-hibs highlights, they then showed robbie neilson in the crowd and right in front of him was Alex Neil, seems a bit strange that he would attend this.

2 potential League Cup semi final opponents - simples.

Archived