FAO No Voters

loyal-blue

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a difference between having a moral opposition to something and supporting the opposite.

I support the United Kingdom but it doesn't meant I'm going to hate Scotland if they vote yes.

I support Scotland And it doesnt mean I'm going to hate the RUK when we vote YES.

Because I was discussing the other people of Scotland. I'm not going to have a problem with them if they vote yes.

I realise you're a giant troll, but I think it's very sad that you are casting your vote based on personal gain.

And yes, I realise this is how democracy works, but a bit of thought for your fellow countrymen/women and nation should be a consideration in this type of vote.

After all, "you're a lang time deid" and the effects of this referendum will be felt for generations and generations to come. We have a big responsibility come September.

I know the difference between 'relevant; and 'recent'.

Unlike you I can state firmly that, "The 'Scots voice at Westminster' hasn't been the preserve of the 'posh boys'.. Arthur Henderson, Keir Hardie and Ramsay MacDonald would tell you otherwise."

This is factually true and relevant.

The fact that they are long dead makes them completely, 100% irrelevant to a discussion of Westminster representation in 2014, in the exact manner of H_B's 'the Tories won a majority of Scottish voted in 1955, you know' is irrelevant to their current prospects of doing so.

Thanks for playing anyway.

If we are going to look at historical politics, then lets go back a little more recently to the promises made in 1979. These are the ones that the unionist are trying to sweep under the carpet (as irrelevant) whilst at the same time referring us to the 20's and 50's.

The similarities between now and 79 are striking, as the vote gets closer the No side offer more and more promises of jam tomorrow.

I realise you're a giant troll, but I think it's very sad that you are casting your vote based on personal gain.

And yes, I realise this is how democracy works, but a bit of thought for your fellow countrymen/women and nation should be a consideration in this type of vote.

After all, "you're a lang time deid" and the effects of this referendum will be felt for generations and generations to come. We have a big responsibility come September.

We have to keep in mind that Ms Bairn wants to be a BANKER.

Consideration for anyone other than themselfs is unthinkable.

Its a fundimental in the trade.

We have to keep in mind that Ms Bairn wants to be a BANKER.

Consideration for anyone other than themselfs is unthinkable.

Its a fundimental in the trade.

You can apply that to large sections of the populace. Hence why both sides are so keen to tell people they will be better off.

You can apply that to large sections of the populace. Hence why both sides are so keen to tell people they will be better off.

Thats true.

What a society we live in.

No wonder that Scotlands recent achievements are made by individuals and not a nation as a whole.

I would like that to change. A nation needs to work together. We wont get that with the union.

Thats true.

What a society we live in.

No wonder that Scotlands recent achievements are made by individuals and not a nation as a whole.

I would like that to change. A nation needs to work together. We wont get that with the union.

Soundbites. From Aye Scotland. What a shock.

Soundbites. From Aye Scotland. What a shock.

You really are a halfwit. About as original as a photocopy and about as much substance as a jar of pish.

Archived