Best pizza toppings

The best pizza I've had was a marinara pizza in the centre of Sorrento. The toppings were just tomato sauce, anchovy, garlic, olive oil and oregano (no cheese) and it was absolutely superb. Never had a pizza nearly as good since.

That sounds fantastic. Anchovies are greatly under appreciated here.

That sounds horrible tbh.

stno.gif

margeritta frozen pizza from lidl. just add your own ingrediants. bit more mozzarella, mushroom, chorizo sun dried tomato & jalopenos or chilli flakes topped off with a creme fresh and sweet chilli sauce dip.

That sounds fantastic. Anchovies are greatly under appreciated here.

Anchovies and capers are a winning combination IMO. I need to start having them more regularly, but finding fresh anchovies for a decent price is tough.

Once at Inn Deep I had a meatball and macaroni cheese pizza. So much wrong but so much good.

That sounds incredible.

I bought a pizza base and put a LIDL lasagne on it once (when it was good) and it was incredible. I felt so wrong.

Tuna (in oil not brine) with lashings of red onion and mozzarella

Yup. I might add some green pepper, but I very much admire where you are coming from.

The seafood pizza is a thing of magnificence.

There's a take-away in Glasgow (west end) open called Ninja Turtles. It's really great and the chicken wings are qual but it's not actually open and the shutters are always down, so I'm a bit worried it's not quite legit. Still fucking A though.

I love pizza. I could easily eat it all the time.

That's near where my parents stay and any time I've gone past it's never been open. Someone must be making them somewhere else.

That's near where my parents stay and any time I've gone past it's never been open. Someone must be making them somewhere else.

I was thinking maybe they don't have appropriate H&S but can make deliveries, just not in-store. No idea. However, this episode of Watchdog put me right off and I haven't ordered since. It wasn't one of the ones listed, but there must be some reason they can't open the doors.

The Roxy (pub on Great Western Road for you non weegies) just posted their latest creation on Facebook. Chilli nacho beef which includes crushed nachos and loads of dollops of sour cream and guacamole. Looks excellent.

I was thinking maybe they don't have appropriate H&S but can make deliveries, just not in-store. No idea. However, this episode of Watchdog put me right off and I haven't ordered since. It wasn't one of the ones listed, but there must be some reason they can't open the doors.

My mate swears by it too but I've never tried it. It looks dicey as f**k.

Yup. I might add some green pepper, but I very much admire where you are coming from.

The seafood pizza is a thing of magnificence.

There's a special corner of Hell set aside for people like you ! Before you are despatched there, you should have to wear some identifying badge (maybe a yellow star ?) so the rest of us can treat you accordingly.

I don't know if anyone has said it, but if you said "pineapple" then the bad news is that you are a deviant.

Pineapple on a pizza? You might as well shite on it then wipe your arse with the crust.