Imagine he might mean Scepovic, who's apparently having second thoughts due to your CL failure, and renewed interest from PSV.

No that striker is defintely signing on Monday evening is the plans

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like VVD is a cert to be away now, i hope he's sold asap and give Roony more funds to strengthen. I find it humorous that he appears to want out because we didnt make the CL. If only i could remember who it was that missed that sitter around the 92 minute mark....................... oh yeah, it was VVD.

Sell him now and bring in another 2 CH and another CF to go with Scepovic.

Scepovic's goal record is fairly poor tbh, last season was by far his best, and was only the second time he's scored over ten league goals. This is despite playing in the Belgian League, Serbian League and Israeli League.

The Celtic manager confirmed Griffiths won't be leaving, and they've apparently lost out on the striker they wanted. Theres literally no chance you'll sign him

The Celtic manager confirmed Griffiths won't be leaving, and they've apparently lost out on the striker they wanted. Theres literally no chance you'll sign him

I know mate. I'm just trying to get excited :(.

Erm, Griffiths turned Dundee down last night as he want to 'go home' .. He was also saying him, Commons and Van Dijk have asked to leave.

And?

Celtic rejected a Hibs bid and the manager has said he won't be leaving. Not really sure what your point is

My point is, Griffiths will be leaving Celtic.

Neither the club nor the manager want to get rid of him, so he won't be leaving regardless of whether his apparent mewlings to you are true or fabricated

Archived