I just watched Septicemia's press conference. I was moderately amused by the "desire to move forward".

While many footballers have an excuse due to a lack intelligence, agents really are the scum of the Earth

Seamus! Good to have you back

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know anything about Guidetti other than what ive read about him last day or two but,

if we were to be succesful in an appeal to UEFA can you imagine the utter SEETHE from Legia Warsaw :D

I would literallt soil myself such would be the intensity of my laughter

Go on UEFA, we wont even play him, just grant our appeal to wind those c***s up :lol:

Yet he can't get a game? Does he realise what that says about his ability?

Guys a fucking a shitebag and has the heart of a mouse. The chance he has against ICT sumed him up, takes a touch when he doesnt need to and the chance is gone, the guy doesnt have any balls.

I loved the fact in his interview he said he loves to score goals. Well mate the Celtic support would have loved you to score goals too and we were all left disapointed.

It is a stupid comment to make though, although he never spoke bad of Celtic, speaking bad about the league in when theres a chance if he flops at Brondby he could be back next season is daft. If he wasnt finished before, he surely is now.

In the past five years we could have fielded three 'minging elevens' with strikers being particularly high on the guff stakes

Zaluska, Braafheid, Fox, Hooijveld, Ambrose, N'Guemo, Berget, Rogic, Bangura, Zhen Zhi and Balde

And the likes of Miku, Daryl Murphy, Chris Killen, Teemu Pukki were better than that lot speaks volumes :(

N'Guémo was alright! He went on to play for Bordeaux who would hump us so can't have been that shite. He also has 40 caps for a national team that can actually get to world cups. I just googled him, apparently he's a falconer now and had a heart attack on the pitch. Danny Fox wasn't bad either and Efe is has his upside as well. It's too bad skinning people isn't the number one quality you look for in a centre half.

N'Guémo was alright! He went on to play for Bordeaux who would hump us so can't have been that shite. He also has 40 caps for a national team that can actually get to world cups. I just googled him, apparently he's a falconer now and had a heart attack on the pitch. Danny Fox wasn't bad either and Efe is has his upside as well. It's too bad skinning people isn't the number one quality you look for in a centre half.

N'guemo was terrible after a few decent games at the start, Danny Fox was hopeless as is big bombscare Efe, im assuming your attendance at matches is a rarity

Although ive just realised id ommitted Morten Ra-Ra-Rasmussen :lol:

Hoopy slagging off a player for telling the truth. You're loved mate, loved and respected.

Nice to see you too Seamus

And if the SPFL is so weak why didn't he score 20+ goals last season?

Not thinking of Evander Sno?

Archived