• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stalker?

I don't think he or his numerous alias profiles have left my "recent visitors" list in the past 2 years.

I just think it strange as soon as a mod outed he has been warned more than once in the past for stalking posters and giving them verbal abuse, He has suddenly disappeared. Usually as soon as anything Celtic related pops up he's all over it like a rash

Really happy to have signed GMS. I prefer him to Forrest, I know many Celtic fans who won't hear a word against him but I feel he's far too average too often so I'm delighted we're bringing in GMS. I only wish it was now and not in the summer.

John MgGlynn has landed the role of chief scout, not obviously confirmed by the club yet, but my wife was told about by john's sister in law.

It was in the papers yesterday.

:lol:

Philpy definitely needs his own exclusive Scottish football news thread.

Really, is this just common knowledge or did I miss something?

What a sad existence, him and that dundee knob.

Yip, Has been warned for stalking posters, and giving them verbal abuse.

What a loser :lol:

So, is it looking likely that we'll get the signature Stuart Armstrong from Dundee Utd this month?

Does everyone rate him at 2.5mil?

I wouldn't rate him as high as 2.5 but not too far off it I would say.

I've not seen him play much but I'm wondering where abouts he'll slot into the side? In the hole where Johansen has been playing? If so then where does he put Johansen?

With regards to GMS I would say he is definitely better than half the wingers we currently have.

I would play GMS ahead of Forrest, McGregor, Boeriggter and Tonev. Forrest I think is not even close to the player he could've been and I would rather he was just sold on if I'm honest. I much prefer Henderson, McGregor & Wakaso in that role, much better players who look more likely to live up to their expectations, Henderson especially.

GMS has been a great bit of business, there's definitely room for him to improve at Celtic and for us to make a profit on him as is the idea nowadays.

I wouldn't rate him as high as 2.5 but not too far off it I would say.

I've not seen him play much but I'm wondering where abouts he'll slot into the side? In the hole where Johansen has been playing? If so then where does he put Johansen?

How can you put a value on a player if you've not seen him play much?

So, is it looking likely that we'll get the signature Stuart Armstrong from Dundee Utd this month?

Does everyone rate him at 2.5mil?

No but it would probably take an offer of between 1.5 & 2mil to get his signature and would be a decent investment, hopefully we will pay what would be a fair price rather than just try and blag him on the cheap, we have wasted plenty in recent years in foreign dross, here is a player we know can deliver at this level

Can any of you guys tell me what like Marcus Fraser is? Just signed on till the end of the season at Ross County. Heard a few rumblings that he's alright but never seen him play.

Came on as a 17 year old a couple of years ago in Europe and just strolled the game, got a serious injury and don't think has played for us since. Spent the first half of this season on Loan at Cowdenbeath and got good reports. Glad to see he's now getting exposure in the spl hopefully.

Archived