• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Lennon has confirmed he wont be signing Commons this window - big boost for Celtic I would say as had presumed it certain he would go deadline day.

Also no way anyone bid anything like £3m up front for Ambrose - if they did it would have been accepted.

Any news on players coming in this week? Doyle is the only one I'm hearing could happen

I see Lennon has confirmed he wont be signing Commons this window - big boost for Celtic I would say as had presumed it certain he would go deadline day.

Also no way anyone bid anything like £3m up front for Ambrose - if they did it would have been accepted.

Any news on players coming in this week? Doyle is the only one I'm hearing could happen

What happened to your "info" about how Commons was signing for Bolton last Wednesday? :lol:

Been reading the Daily Record again have we? :lol:

That means i'll have to change my username and remove my membership to the Doyle fan club :bairn

What happened to your "info" about how Commons was signing for Bolton last Wednesday? :lol:

Been reading the Daily Record again have we? :lol:

Think it was alison robbie story that Commons was off but yes

Think it was alison robbie story that Commons was off but yes

There was more than just one person running stories in the media about Commons leaving, and it didn't stop you quoting the papers practically word for word whilst telling us about your "info" and "what you're hearing" in an attempt to come across as ITK. :lol:

Hearing that Celtic are in for Craig Wighton.

Also, for any Celtic fans (or otherwise) who may be interested... John Hartson is holding a Fundraising Sportsman's Dinner in Dundee on the 17th May in aid of the British Heart Foundation. Feel free to PM me for further details or ticket info if interested.

B8ZToLBCIAAxER1.jpg

Hearing that Celtic are in for Craig Wighton.

Also, for any Celtic fans (or otherwise) who may be interested... John Hartson is holding a Fundraising Sportsman's Dinner in Dundee on the 17th May in aid of the British Heart Foundation. Feel free to PM me for further details or ticket info if interested.

B8ZToLBCIAAxER1.jpg

Where you hearing that about Wighton? It wouldn't be like Celtic to pick off the opposition's finest young talent.

Darren Fletcher to Celtic?

It may seem a little far-fetched but according to the betting markets Celtic are one of the favourites to sign Darren Fletcher today. West Brom are still in first place at 10/11 according to Skybet but the Parkhead side are in close pursuit at 6/4. Do they know something we don't?

Archived