Wish you were here... P&B

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers for de-railing my thread guys.

WRK - Slow day on your big teams thread? :shutup

Apologies, young'un. I thought that wee post of mine might have shut Wis up. Seems I poured petrol on the fire. Ooops.

Anyhoo, for me it would have been Our cup win over celtic in 78, the 6-1 against A*r, or that 3-0 win at ibrox in 2000. Possibly the '94 win at ibrox as well, for the sheer joy of watching them have their illusion of invincibility shattered by a wee diddy team.

"That" Killie Thread? ;)

That there thread was one of the most surreal things I've seen on here. I really hope it pops back up in Gold. Unexpurgated.

Wonder if WRK regrets his "Racism is cathartic" post?

Not at all. I regret that there aren't too many on here who understood the meaning of that particular post, and it is a real shame that you choose to present your description as a direct quote.

ETA: Sorry again, Dindeleux, but I reserve my right to reply to snide wee digs. Like "big team", for instance, Don't think I'm letting that one go, especially as you used to reckon I followed the other cheek. ;)

Wasn't there a Celtic player that electrocuted himself a couple of days before the New Years day OF game in the late 70's? Am sure I was told the Rangers fans were singing "its my party and I'll fry if I want to".......not sure if any of the above is true but just imagine the seeth on here if it was true though! :P

Wasn't there a Celtic player that electrocuted himself a couple of days before the New Years day OF game in the late 70's? Am sure I was told the Rangers fans were singing "its my party and I'll fry if I want to".......not sure if any of the above is true but just imagine the seeth on here if it was true though! :P

Johnny Doyle. Lived on as the name of an exceptionally potent green "cocktail".

Was "It's my attic and I'll fry if I want to".

Nearly as bad as Falkirk fans Norrie McCathie song, or some of the selct ditties from late Seventies Belfast..

Skol Cup Final 1991

The Mercer takeover

Hearts losing the league in 86

FFS Doyle! Two of your three involve Hearts........you'd miss us if we disappeared.....go on admit it! ;)

a maurice johnston thread would have made the bralt look like a wee chat!

You think so? After all it was only really of any importance to those who follow the invisible clown in the sky type thinking. The rest of us couldn't give a f**k. The mainstream media shed buckets of spunk reporting it, but then that is the mainstream media for you - full of fucktards.

From a Celtic point of view.

Lisbon 67, nuff said.

Celtic v Racing Club 1967. Rants about thuggish Argies, Alf Ramsay was right from the Celtic fans. Whilst half of P&B tell us how the tackles were 50/50, he went for the ball etc etc.

Celtic v Leeds 1970. Getting one over "the best team in the world".

Celtic v Atletico, 1974 I believe. More rants about thuggish Argies, Alf Ramsay was right, it was just like Racing Club all over from the Celtic fans. Rants about 50/50's from half of P&B.

Celtic v St Mirren 1986. Hearts fans on suicide watch.

Stopping 10 In A Row. Lording it up, for about a day, before the manager resigns.

Celtic v ICT. Celtic fans on suicide watch.

Celtic 6-2 rangers. Perma-rage about how Sutton was miles offside.

Other sides, Aberdeen and Dundee United in European finals. The Wallace Mercer Derby. Dundee United stopping rangers back to back trebles. Livingston beating Hibs in the League Cup Final.

Archived