Wish you were here... P&B

Interesting comment that from sjc.

What Is Cyberbullying?

Cyberbullying is the use of technology to harass, threaten, embarrass, or target another person. By definition, it occurs among young people. When an adult is involved, it may meet the definition of cyber-harassment or cyber-stalking, a crime that can have legal consequences and involve jail time.

Nothing like that has happened in this thread, has it ?

Tut tut tut.

:lol:

<<<

Going down for a 10 stretch!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting comment that from sjc.

What Is Cyberbullying?

Cyberbullying is the use of technology to harass, threaten, embarrass, or target another person. By definition, it occurs among young people. When an adult is involved, it may meet the definition of cyber-harassment or cyber-stalking, a crime that can have legal consequences and involve jail time.

Nothing like that has happened in this thread, has it ?

Tut tut tut.

You cyber bullying the young lads again on here Wisbit?

Sickening.

You cyber bullying the young lads again on here Wisbit?

Sickening.

It's disgusting. I've only just finished an intensive counselling session after the last time ole Wizzers bullied me.

There's a few Dundee games I wish P&B had been around for and our first Admin would have made spectacular reading given how long the second Admin thread became.

Mo Johnston going to Rangers would have been good so too would Souness going to Rangers buying all sorts including England internationals.

Celtic an hour away from folding (if true) would have been a cracking read but there is nothing for me that could compete with this thread title.

Dundee v Hearts 3-5-1986

Hearts 27 games undefeated only needing to draw to win the league. Celtic needing Dundee to win so that the barrowload of goals they were certain of scoring meant something.

That would be the best thread ever and a cert for gold status.

The build up would have been tremendous, during the game incredible and afterwards unbelievable.

I really think that thread would have broke the internet.

Imagine the accusations of cheating, seething, the pointing and laughing, Albert Kidd, gifs, Gregg Wallace with hair.

Hearts would never have recovered.

I will get over it, not sure about you, confi, and adlingtin though..

:(

Glad to hear it as I'm sure that once you learn to spell properly you'll go on to become a poster of the box office calibre.......

A touch morbid but imagine if internet forums were around when Hillsborough happened?

Also, 9/11 would've made for an interesting thread as well.

A touch morbid but imagine if internet forums were around when Hillsborough happened?

Also, 9/11 would've made for an interesting thread as well.

Xbl would have been banned years earlier.

You're not the only one to think that, seems I have some sort of following.

Your like a lovable little P&B puppy that we just love to play with Wizzer...........like a beige version of Seamus that would never be banned by the Mods :wub:

• 1 year later...

A (almost) 12 month bump but I thought of another few:

• Tommy Burns leaving Kilmarnock to manage Celtic and his subsequent court appearance.
  • The Celtic/Rangers shame game when Dallas got hit by a coin.
  • Gazza's yellow card against Hibs

Archived