Wish you were here... P&B

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. Times one club has finished above the other

Kilmarnock - 60

St Mirren - 52

Again, St Mirren have the advantage of being older than Kilmarnock, so gain four seasons when Kilmarnock were just starting out

So have you found anything to back up your vastly out performed claim yet?

Ok. Times one club has finished above the other

Kilmarnock - 60

St Mirren - 52

Again, St Mirren have the advantage of being older than Kilmarnock, so gain four seasons when Kilmarnock were just starting out

Killie are the oldest professional club in Scotland?

Killie are the oldest professional club in Scotland?

They didn't enter the league system until 1895. St Mirren were founder members in 1890

Despite having a vastly superior historical record over powerhouses St Mirren and Kilmarnock we have a pretty shite record against the historically meh St Johnstone :(

#LiesDamnLiesandStatistics

Despite having a vastly superior historical record over powerhouses St Mirren and Kilmarnock we have a pretty shite record against the historically meh St Johnstone :(#LiesDamnLiesandStatistics

What's the record?

They didn't enter the league system until 1895. St Mirren were founder members in 1890

Wierd, Thistle, Killie and even Mor10 rank higher in the all time league table. Although that includes games played in all divisions.

Nope, but we have never and will never play in the third tier either. What'

s it like? :lol:

Was pretty enjoyable actually.

So Killie having been champions of Scotland have achieved something St Mirren could only dream of? Bit like playing Real Madrid in the European Cup I suppose.

St Mirren are shit.

Vastly shit I might add.

What a guy :wub:

Still seething..

In a seethe-off between you and Addie, you would win at a comfortable canter. You're a very angry young man. I would have thought being an infantryman would have drained some of the seethe. Clearly not.

ETA: As I said, seething!! :lol: :lol:

Sure, that sounds swell. If only i had something to seethe about.

:bairn

I'd be seething if I still lived at home with my mum at your age and wore St Mirren pj's to bed in all honesty.....

Getting back to the point of the thread, P&B being around for us winning the league at Dens would've provided incredible scenes. The meltdown from the Dees would be spectacular, coupled with the seethe from Celtic and/or Aberdeen fans claiming Dundee had thrown it to deny them the title in favour of their neighbours.

I can only think of 2010 thb oh an when you mentioned that you useeed to support tha shellic.

Nope, old Wizzers ain't seething at all. In no way did he type the above mistake-filled sentence too fast through a veil of snotters and tears.

Archived