Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

I will clear that up for you then auld heid.

On coaching staff requires 2 nights a week and often a long Saturday while traveling.

Season ticket at the club that's ground is 200 yards from my door takes up approx 2 hours once a fortnight on average.

Oh and I can take the young lad as well.

PS The clue was in my location ;)

back to enjoying watching football again bigal , mind keep all the betting tips coming :-)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will clear that up for you then auld heid.

On coaching staff requires 2 nights a week and often a long Saturday while traveling.

Season ticket at the club that's ground is 200 yards from my door takes up approx 2 hours once a fortnight on average.

Oh and I can take the young lad as well.

PS The clue was in my location ;)

Auld Heid is a zoomer Big Al so dinnae justify yourself to him.

Are some of you guys going through to Largs Vegas on the 19th? Few beers before and after at Sharps Bar, hope to see some of you there

There's a supporters bus leaving Linlithgow at 11 and coming back from Largs about 8. Decent numbers already signed up so, yes, some of us will be around.

Roughly how many from official bus and boolers bus? There will be a few car loads too I'd expect. Just so's I can give Don at the canteen a heads up. Let me know if there's any spare seats and I might get train from Embra to Lithgae and scrounge a lift (please edit Auld Heid's message cos I still have shillings and pennies in my wallet)

Roughly how many from official bus and boolers bus? There will be a few car loads too I'd expect. Just so's I can give Don at the canteen a heads up. Let me know if there's any spare seats and I might get train from Embra to Lithgae and scrounge a lift (please edit Auld Heid's message cos I still have shillings and pennies in my wallet)

Were only coming in cars this time as a few of our boys are still on holidays or the plan had been a 24 seater. Still coming early for a few beers though.

Were only coming in cars this time as a few of our boys are still on holidays or the plan had been a 24 seater. Still coming early for a few beers though.

there is still seats on supporters club bus.full buses keep the club costs down ;)

In - Kelbie, Batchelor, Kelly and Thom

Out - Herd, Wilson, Meechan and Gibson

Herdy and Gibson retired. Wilson to Kilbirnie and not sure about Meechan?

Add the fact Jamie is away to study in Germany

Did Meechan play with Kettering Town,what type is he?

His goals to game ratio was probably better than most given the games he played. Did as others suggest fall out of games - good range of passing.

Archived