Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

Kelbie controlled the ball and the defender came thru the back of him and flattened him. Silly challenge to be honest as kelbie was back to goal, but hey ho that's what you deserve if you dive in.

Kelly should have had a pen before that from the angle that i was at

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so sure on that one as it would have been right in front of me and I don't recall anything obvious ?

Kelly turned in the box and the defender appeared to take his leg from him. He managed to keep his balance and play on. Looked like the guy took his standing leg from him though

Kelly turned in the box and the defender appeared to take his leg from him. He managed to keep his balance and play on. Looked like the guy took his standing leg from him though

Kelly was to honest as made nothing of it and was straight back up - wasn't sure if he had slipped as much as any contact

The attendance figures for Rose home games where you add 75 to the actual figure every week. Don't think I don't know this goes on.

I may be naive but if we claim that an extra 75 people attended than actually did, then we would need to account for that in our financial records and evidence the money, pay the tax man etc.

So at the end of the year you would be £(75 × 5 × 15) short in your bank balance plus needing to pay tax on that figure too?

We're good but why would anyone want to voluntarily give away so much unnecessarily ? Surely the accusation should be that you under report the attendance to save paying that?

The rose's accounts are laid before the members every agm for scrutiny and question unlike some, and our treasurer can account for and demonstrate where every penny comes from. There's no owner funding, sorry err charitable donations going on here (other than the fantastic work done by folr - which is also audited).

Bite taken now sod off and figure out how to buy and own your ground ....

No I should be watching, and was watching the B.U.

It'll be interesting to see if your already suspicious attendances figures suffer any by streaming matches live...

I doubt the attendances would suffer. Good luck to somebody who wants to watch junior fitbaw on the TV.

Fuckin hell! :lol:

See previous post.

Think you would be better off trying to find a shovel to try and dig your way out of the hole you have found yourself in through your utter stupidity !!

Now I wonder how much the goose will need to find to balance the books this year, oh but he pays half the team direct so it doesn't look like your wagss are so high ..... ;):rolleyes::P

Think you would be better off trying to find a shovel to try and dig your way out of the hole you have found yourself in through your utter stupidity !!

Now I wonder how much the goose will need to find to balance the books this year, oh but he pays half the team direct so it doesn't look like your wagss are so high ..... ;):rolleyes::P

Oops ..... allegedly :)

what are you suggesting?.[/quote

I'm suggesting,Il believe what my source tells me rather than you.unless of course you being relatively new to camelon don't know.

How much was the grant for ?

I know the facts about the grant,again I'll ask you what are you suggesting?.

You were quick enough to announce attendance figures after the Raith game.

:lol: :lol:

Can't believe this needs explained.

So - I was bored so I made something silly up about your attendances as a bit of a wind-up. And despite making it blatantly obvious and crystal clear that I was only fishing for bites, even using a meme to help you lot out, some of you are still biting like f**k!

Auld Heid had a cheek going on about my IQ! :D

Happy New Year guys!

And with that post, all has become clear, everyone should be happy and peace has been restored..........................Hallelujah.

Archived