Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

Not the defensive, just stating that we "all" trust our manager, if we don't win anything this season, which I think we will, we will definitely win a trophy next season, can you say the same ? I think Danny will be with Linlithgow Rose, until he moves up to a smaller team. ;)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We aren't in the category of definately winning trophies but we didn't win anything under Danny either as I said even if Camelon lose on saturday we've achieved more than many of us thought at the start of the season if we beat the rose beat yoker and get to the semi final Sluddys achieved the same as Danny did so we are where we are.

We aren't in the category of definately winning trophies but we didn't win anything under Danny either as I said even if Camelon lose on saturday we've achieved more than many of us thought at the start of the season if we beat the rose beat yoker and get to the semi final Sluddys achieved the same as Danny

did so we are where we are.

If u get to the semis,better watch Lithgae don't come after Sluddy ????????

How's Craig Wilson getting on at the rose?

Ok. He's cup tied thanks to the skelping Ballingry got which is unhelpful at this time of year and has prevented him from really settling in given that most weeks now seem to be occupied by cup games.

How's Craig Wilson getting on at the rose?

Has settled in very well and looks a very promising acquisition who we will see the best of next season. As HTG refers his appearances are being curtailed just now by being cup tied at Balingry

im not shit stirring i ask the question. and people were putting they shouldn't have got rid of bradley. people said that not me. Im only asking the question and as usual people get all on the defensive.

Imo we should have emptied the rebel(allegedly) players and refused braddos resignation.but the new manager will get the full support of the rose fans.and that would go for any other manager apart from one lol.

As a player Danny always gave more to the club than he took from it, a cracking player and respected by everyone. A player that every team we played wished was playing for them rather than us I have no doubt what so ever that he will go on to be one of the most successful managers we have had and our opponents will be thinking the same thing regarding his abilities as a manager

Derek crothers the ref. Linesmen are tony kelly and lee macaulay so rose get there way different ref

Wtf are you on about now? You're showing too many signs of paranoia for your own good.

Archived