Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to love the Rose great club listen to their great fans. Think i'm a lot cleverer than you fuzzy bear. Tosser come say hello on Saturday eh.

Keep your eye out for a five foot plus penis on Saturday Fuzzy.

What do you mean we don't have to win on Saturday? There would be nae point in having a quest to win another junior cup if we didn't need to win. Every statement you are coming away with now Alan is getting more ridiculous than the last.

We'll take at least four from yous on Saturday peezil. Book mark that if you like.

I'll be glad when the polis take your PC from you so we don't have to read your anti-Lithgae pish any more. Get ower it. Managers move to other clubs. Were you like this when George Fairley came to the Rose?

Thats just what they are like Gilbert its bury their head in the sand. Thing is we don't have to win they do. THats fact and yous will be jumping up and down and blaming each other calling for Dannys head if you lose.

FACT ? explain how you think the rose have too

What do you mean we don't have to win on Saturday? There would be nae point in having a quest to win another junior cup if we didn't need to win. Every statement you are coming away with now Alan is getting more ridiculous than the last.

We'll take at least four from yous on Saturday peezil. Book mark that if you like.

I'll be glad when the polis take your PC from you so we don't have to read your anti-Lithgae pish any more. Get ower it. Managers move to other clubs. Were you like this when George Fairley came to the Rose?

Learn the basics reading. I never said you didn't have to win. I said we didn't we want to win it but we don't have to. The Rose have the attitude we have to win it and if you don't you will be jumping up and down blaming the Manager. Yous will not take four off us. You struggled to take the four you got in the league game. Yous are currently a poor Rose side. Not just me thats anti lithgae.

Learn the basics reading. I never said you didn't have to win. I said we didn't we want to win it but we don't have to. The Rose have the attitude we have to win it and if you don't you will be jumping up and down blaming the Manager. Yous will not take four off us. You struggled to take the four you got in the league game. Yous are currently a poor Rose side. Not just me thats anti lithgae.

I'll learn the basics of reading if you learn the basics of writing. Deal?

Ask him about the time he was going to break Eric Sinclairs legs for losing a game when he was at Camelon..........funny as feck !! still to this day it makes me chuckle. Eric would also still to this day chew him up and spit him out...

Yous no chance for the league. The scottish is what your after. Well we dont have to win because we are punching above our weight getting to where we are of course we want to win the cup. Thats the big word want

Want a big word - it only has 4 letters

WANT

There you go it's now a big word - although in your case I think we could change the letter T for something more reflective of yourself........!!

Any suggestions?

The keyboard gangsters are out in force once more. You lot are a shambles. Would be a different story if you met Alan face to face. You lot would clam up and shit yourselves. But, we know that would never happen with your hidden identity.

Put your penis and your laptop down, go outside and enjoy the fresh air once in a while. There's more to life than trying to abuse people on P&B.

Ok enoughs enough!

Alan walk away from your keyboard please, what perhaps started as an attempt to mask your bitterness towards the rose through reference to events which may or may not have occurred has ended up in the complete assassination of the inconsistencies and discrepancies in your posts.

You have tried to engage and metaphorically take on some old hands in the sarcasm and banter game and I'm afraid you now seem to be drowning in the sea of battle.

I can understand to a degree your frustration and ill feeling as we signed your manager and several players, but jeez let it go or you'll give yourself an ulcer!

I wouldn't take the support of con, pricey or Gilbert as a morale victory as they are renound detractors and haters of all things Linlithgow, much as Roger ramjet does on the Bo'ness thread, may I even suggest that you are in good company then?

You love camelon we love the rose ! So what?, just stick to praising your team and don't try to project yourself as some anti lithgae warrior (possibly a little harsh but you get my drift).

Fuzzy, HTG, baker, lithgae, auld heid be good fishermen now and cut him loose and throw alan back please, daddy nemo will be looking for him.

Alan feel free to speak on Saturday, I'm not hard to miss as I pretty much resemble my name and avatar so hardly the anonymous warrior con likes to portray us as.

Looking forward to the game and as I said last week it'll depend on which camelon team turns up!

Hail the gallant!

Archived