Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

Clown??

Ure the only Clown posting here

*rse lick every team on here yet hunted from Ballingry .Rosyth and Glenrothes as secretary.

Then part of a committee that folded a club when there was no need.

Well done Coco.

I left Rosyth due to ill health and I left Glenrothes with a mixture of ill health and watching Liverpool so don't know you personally but you seem

To have something against me.....maybe if you could come to

My house and sort it it over a nice coffee instead of slating me on clubs threads every other week...and for you saying I'm a**elicking I'm happy to see many Fife teams in the hunt for titles and promotion I don't just go to one team I visit various grounds

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you know that their was no reason for ballingry too fold??????

Correct and well said Wullie mate and it's all in black and white for anyone to see, if your interested in having a look at why then contact the ex chairman

It hopefully can change this week as next week the big guns go up against each other Linlithgow v Newtongrange and would be nice if the haws could force a draw at nitten this week....kelty just need to keep focused and things will take care of itself

Guest brycey

awe the best tae kelty the morn at bonnyrigg play hows ee hae been playin n ees will b fine oan the day so mon the kelty

Don't normally come on here and have a rant but I find it really frustrating that there are no fixtures forthcoming ... only till the 25th !! I find it incredible.... how do they expect teams to organise things...rant over...wisnae really a rant just a girn lol

Rumour has it that Bonnyrigg are missing 5 or 6 boys due to a wedding.

herd aw this before .we had a big blaw tellin us camelon were short off five players and another was out till four in the morning drinking .they played us off the park and said 'JAIKIE' was man off the match ..HERD IT

Well return of the king the kelty boys are rolling along fine well and the title is in there grasp now hopefully.....lithgae play nitten next week so a draw there will be fine but need Bo'ness to slip up somewhere as well unless they are waiting Kelty to beat them to take the title

Well return of the king the kelty boys are rolling along fine well and the title is in there grasp now hopefully.....lithgae play nitten next week so a draw there will be fine but need Bo'ness to slip up somewhere as well unless they are waiting Kelty to beat them to take the title

boness got a lot of hard work to do before they can even think about coming to kelty still in with a chance saan

boness got a lot of hard work to do before they can even think about coming to kelty still in with a chance saan

Lithgae to draw with nitten and when Bo'ness play nitten a draw there would be good and finally lithgae and Bo'ness draw as well then it's good night and party time for kelty boys

You're draw-daft!

It's Kelty's to lose though. No pressure! :)

If these games which are all difficult for the chasing pack end in draws then it's defo going to Kelty and hope they can win F & L cup as well as your near neighbours seem to have a grip on that having won it for the last 4 years so be good to see a different team win it and I hope kelty for league and cup double

If these games which are all difficult for the chasing pack end in draws then it's defo going to Kelty and hope they can win F & L cup as well as your near neighbours seem to have a grip on that having won it for the last 4 years so be good to see a different team win it and I hope kelty for league and cup double

Don t be greedy let us win a cup as well :)

Archived