Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a complete dick ... nothing to do with coping with anything,anybody with half a fitbaw brain would agree that you were more than fortunate to leave with 3 points today,wind spoiled the game,kelty missing 3 massive players in duffin,o reilly and ritchie its in your hands now so its maybe ur bottle thatl crash ?????

I appear to have struck a nerve on neutral 3. "more than fortunate" !!....Aye right. Players missing ?.....well they didn't help Kelty the last two times we have given them a beating.

Breathe deep, light some scented candles and chill out with some Manilow ya muppet,.

coodny agree more ..YEEZ wir honkin against the mighty dale :-)

Aye that honking we humped you lot and challenging for title !! Where are you??? Come back when u have a clue !?

Just got in and i'm raging not the fact that we got beat but.... why was the Kick off deleyed to bring a ref from over the bridge and WHY did He could not wait to give Bo'ness a penalty....... so disappointed

Never has the thought of wrapping up the league crossed my mind, that would be really stupid but we are still in it something that didn't realistically look possible two months ago. All we can do is take it one game at a time and see what happens.

It certainly looked at full time you had won the league, players and fans.

Pressure on Boness to win all 5 remaining games now and hope Kelty slip up.

Our teams not allowed to celebrate for beating top of the table side for the THIRD time this season ? You are absolutely seething

We were right in line with Walker as he got played in at the first goal and I have to admit he looked very slightly offside, real marginal decision.

Definitely a penalty, Kelty player was all over Walker.

Referee didn't have the best of games, the incident when Walker was upended on the edge of the box in the first half and nothing was given was really poor, could easily have been a red card. He was as bad for both sides though.

If that's a criticism kefc your comment is a bit harsh.

Quite right to celebrate a victory which just about keeps us in the running for the league although we are far from favourites given the points Kelty have in the bag.

Bo'ness were the better side,if only just, and deserved the win.Didn't think the ref was bad apart from the one obvious incident when I was as surprised as everyone else that he didn't give a free-kick on the egde of the area. Don't think it would necessarily have needed to be a red - Waler was angling away from goal slightly - but sometimes you think the prospect of having to make that decision as well makes referees shit out the initial decision of awarding the foul at all. I'd need to see it again though, sometimes replays prove you totally wrong.

Still an interesting title race yet. Kelty still surely favourites providing they can hold their nerve.

Am I right in saying it's possible for them to win it next Saturday, other results permitting, if Bo'ness fail to beat Newtongrange during the week?

ETA: good to see Rob Sloan still playing. Mostly well-remembered at Raith even if we never quite knew what to do with him.

Archived