The Boo Brazil thread.....

dorlomin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, fuckem. Have always prayed they'd emulate their style of the 70's and early 80's, but it hasn't happened. They were shite, and cheating tonight. Hope the favela boys get some bricks for the ITV studio on the Copabacana too.

I just worry that everyone is so worried that if Brazil don't win it then the country will implode and there will be rioting on the streets that will leave Brazil a desolate wasteland. So for sheer entertainment value, aye why not? 'Mon everyone else!

Defo in the anti Brazil camp now. Cheating rats. Neymar especially - he looked straight at the Croatian before slamming his forearm across his face. Shouldn't have been n the park after that - never mind scoring.

I think we all hark back to a day when Brazil played the " beuatiful game". - now they're just a bunch of arrogant clowns who look to cheat their way to a win

clearly wasn't a fucking dive. not deliberate cheating

What? The defender had has hands on him but there definitely wasn't enough contact to make him fall to the ground like that.

oh aye, and like what? what do you mean by that? clearly lost balance and just fell over. didn't see him rolling around like he'd been shot. everyone stop crying over brazil, took part in a interesting game of football thank you very much.

If he lost his balance and fell over why did he outstretch his arms at the referee looking for a penalty?

errr well to put it simply, its ASKING FOR A PENALTY. cheating would be stealing the ball, putting on the spot and sticking a shotgun to the refs head.

here, this is basically what happened:

"Ref, that's a pen eh"

"Aye mate"

can't believe yous are all up in arms over nothing.

fuckin sad b*****ds

I'm confused. I initially thought you might be Fred or Neymar, but your English isn't as good as theirs. Who are you exactly?

Archived