Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

I was reading that Kelty are getting a 3g surface and new ground. We seem to be getting left behind. I just wish there was a way for the club to attract invesment of some sort to improve our facilities and secure our future

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was reading that Kelty are getting a 3g surface and new ground. We seem to be getting left behind. I just wish there was a way for the club to attract invesment of some sort to improve our facilities and secure our future

Suspect the budget was blown at TFS.

To be honest I don't know what TFS is but it is clear a major shake up is needed at Carmuirs. There are Camelon men who would come in in a minute if circumstances were right and help put the club on the right track. It has to happen soon or the club will end up going the same way as Ballingry. We are getting further and further behind other clubs and action has to happen sooner rather than later. Camelon Juniors must come first.

Camelon needs to move forward, when people are willing to help then nothing should stand in their way. Clubs that succeed are never old school as they evolve over time, funding is vastly important for changes on and off the field. The days of someone running a club by themself or stressing to try their hardest on their own are over. You need help to succeed. Off the field you need people with specific roles, to lighten the load. Just saying a few people with the right skills makes a huge difference. Every loyal Camelon should be willing to help their club in any small way and not be scared to offer to help. Every little helps

Actually shocked me in the past camelon used to be a very well run club some of the things I got told just stink the ex player has no reason to lie committee members and fans leaving and refusing to go back tells its own story

I have a friend from the Falkirk area who reckons the current squad feel the same as the ex player you mentioned. Financially shambolic and very poorly run were the words used. Apparently some of the senior players have already decided to leave at the end of the season. I wonder if performances off the park are affecting performances on the park. Maybe it is time for a change.

By management do you mean on or off-field?

If on, then that's absolute madness. I think Sludden has done a cracking job there in a short time.

WOuldn't say he had done a cracking job but he had done ok. IF he would have had contacts and been able to bring in players. Had to shuffle players about into unnatural positions because of this. HE struggled to assemble a squad. I think he had adjusted to the junior game over the season because seriously at the friendly against Stirling uni and passing it out from the back and trying to do things "the right way". Its junior football if they were able to do that they'd be playing at a higher level. We were unlucky in the first game at Linlithgow it was horrendus to watch from a spectacle point of view but it was tactically spot on with the formation and how we lined up with the players we had.

He did well to get us to the 5th round of Junior cup though and at the start of the season with what we had I didn't think we'd have got anywhere near there. Just hope he can keep us up.

It seems to me it is the way the club is ran off the park that is the problem. Onfield problems would't cause committee men to walk away and ex players to comment. If the problems are down to one man surely he should put the club first and leave.

I'm not sure baldyfifer you generally find in the juniors when teams are battling against relegation start picking up a few results we have 8 games left Armadale, broxburn bonnyrigg, penicuik and fauldhouse at home. Kelty carnoustie and hill of beath away i said 4 wins so lochee yesterday armadale fauldhouse and carnoustie as they are the teams round about us get any more points from other games then great.

Archived