Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am coming to the game today and have been looking on the net to see if the game is on or off and can't find it anywhere. How difficult would it be to put it on here or on the Camelon website, forum or Facebook page if the game is on, off or if there is a pitch inspection. Seems to me the fans are not being considered.

baldyfifer i have nothing to with the club except from being a fan, the club should not have to answer to anyone on here as to why the committee is so small as no one should be airing any dirty linen on here for all to get stuck into, whether the old committee choose to leave or were booted out is between them, all i care about is the team performances and unless you have an inside interest why do you care why our committee is small, what i cant stand is the shite that you all drag up on here how bigs your committee, whys your pitch so shite, i thought this was a forum to discuss football and the game not for anyone and everyone to spout bile about other teams

I have no inside interest in your club I only asked a question out of interest. I can see where you are coming from as to all the shite on here. A large proportion of which is coming from Alancamelonfan. I wasn't refering to the pitch in my comment, more the general state of the terracing. I have been to Hill o Beath on numerous occasions and there ground is streets ahead of Camelon's. I wouldn't have thought they were a bigger club than Camelon but their facilities are streets ahead. It can only be down to the way the club is run. There has been no metion of whether the game is on or off or if an inspection is planned and in my opinion this shows scant regard for the fans. There can be no excuse for this, again this can only be because of the way the club is run. Incidently I will be at the game today hoping for a Camelon win.

i have to agree baldyfifer the club dont really care about the fans we struggle to get any info on the club on anything from players coming and goings to anything about the club and this has been like this for years not just under the present regime , i dont think the ground is that bad i have been to alot worse in the region but like you say alot better as well, the reason your probably struggling to get info is youll only ever here about games being of or pitch inspections if there is no doubt on the game then no need to post anything

Dont see any other club putting up if games on maybe because its dry and theres not a doubt. Knowing dicks like youd expect camelon to do it in june just because we had issues with the park. Game was off last week as was most others. It hasnt rained since friday about 1am

I am travelling from Dunfermline to the game. I have checked the Camelon website and fans forum and there is no information anywhere. Do you really think it is asking too much for fans to know whether the game is on or not before travelling.

Archived