Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone get a grip i dont see anyone else on here saying game on, i agree linlithgow should be told in enough time to get organised, lets be honest did the ref ask for a pitch inspection not that anyone knows of so where is the doubt of the game being on

Everyone get a grip i dont see anyone else on here saying game on, i agree linlithgow should be told in enough time to get organised, lets be honest did the ref ask for a pitch inspection not that anyone knows of so where is the doubt of the game being on

The doubt comes from Carmuir's history of getting waterlogged. I'm not having a go, but there has been some amount of rain fall during the week so surely you can understand the need for confirmation?

so the question has to be, if camelon committee have not been in touch as from there prospective there is no doubt on the game then why have the linlithgow committee not been in touch with camelons to say we have not heard from you which would then allow the camelon committee to let them know there was no doubts, it has to work both ways

what do you mean ffs steven if theres no doubt about the game why should they have to make a phone call to say game on, i understand the pitch hasnt been the best in the last couple of years but lets all grow the f**k up and i include everyone in this,

It was a good game rose probably deserved it but it was a battle for them. We made it hard. Felt keeper should have saved first goal 2nd we couldnt get ball clear. Calum with a good goal too. The ref was shite but didnt do anything that changed the result. Good luck to the rose in the next round should see off yoker but i think theyll find it hard in the semis. It was never going to be 3 or 4-0that rose fans thought. We battled well and im proud of the boys

I have to agrre with alan. if I was a rose fan I would be happy with the result but not the performance. Two games to get past us makes me think you might struggle against a big powerful west of Scotland side. I also agree the ref was poor and the stand side linesman had a shocker.

I knew with free kick at stand side ure gave away took an eternity to give it. Jordan booking for diving was shocking. Some of the fouling he did nothing about he did get a couple wrong in our favour too. But as i said none of it cost us the game. We didnt work the keeper enough they didnt have many at deano either

I knew with free kick at stand side ure gave away took an eternity to give it. Jordan booking for diving was shocking. Some of the fouling he did nothing about he did get a couple wrong in our favour too. But as i said none of it cost us the game. We didnt work the keeper enough they didnt have many at deano either

Your keeper ( deano ) ? Needs to work on his kicking,have you's over the season lost many baws to the canal.

was a good game, rose probably just edged it but there was not much in it, true the you lad in goals is a good instinctive shot stopper felt he should not have been beaten at the first but didnt really have much to do in the second half as rose i thought tried to play to defensive to suck us in and hit us on the counter as rose seemed a fast attacking side but didnt get much from it

Archived