Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shirra was left out because he has been rank rotten recently.

Poor post - until the performance of Rhuari today Shirra has been our best player by a mile.

Rhuairi today was immense and what playing for the Rose should mean - suuuuperb. Together what a pairing

4-4-2 workef

Career or recently?

Other than yourself I don't think there are many Rose fans who would disagree he has been our most consistent midfielder.

All about opinions and yesterday Danny went for Nelson over Shirra I would have went the opposite every time

I was at the game yesterday and from a neutral view I thought is was an alright game with a couple of good goals. I didn't think there was much between the teams and I thought the officials were poor. Camelon will rue the chances they missed in the first game and the Rose will be happy to be in the next round.

you don't know what your talking about I am one of those sweetie mouths who you are slagging if you want my version why I left camelon see me next week at litigate and don't tell me who I can and cannot support.

I was speaking to a guy at the game on Saturday and according to him most of the committee left last season because there was effectively no committee, the club is run by one person who makes all the decisions without consulting the rest of the committee. Apparently another two left this season for the same reason. He also said there were a lot of people who would come on board if the man in question stepped down. Anyone care to confirm of deny.

Regardless of the background Camelon Juniors are the most important thing if changes can be made and people can agree to disagree and move forward then the only winner is our club. No one is more important than the club itself, C'mon Camelon ⚽

yeah like i have always said this is not the place for folk who dont know the goings on inside the club to start coming on and saying this that and the next place, i have nothing to do with the club only a fan and to be honest i only care about supporting the team, baldyfifer you have heard one side of a story and have posted on here which will probably just start to stir up more problems at that level so best to leave it alone and let the guys who want to or who are in charge try to get together and work together for the better of the club, back onto more important things back to league duty at last this weekend with a difficult away game to musselburgh then away to lochee in a must win game MON THE MARINERS

yeah like i have always said this is not the place for folk who dont know the goings on inside the club to start coming on and saying this that and the next place, i have nothing to do with the club only a fan and to be honest i only care about supporting the team, baldyfifer you have heard one side of a story and have posted on here which will probably just start to stir up more problems at that level so best to leave it alone and let the guys who want to or who are in charge try to get together and work together for the better of the club, back onto more important things back to league duty at last this weekend with a difficult away game to musselburgh then away to lochee in a must win game MON THE MARINERS

took you two days to post that.should maybe no have bothered,if anybody is stirring it might be you :lol:

Perhaps our club should call a meeting to see if more people can be brought on board now to make sure our club has a great future after all it was formed in 1920 and still going, here's to Camelon Juniors and to their next 95 years.

thats a great idea.wee tip though.wait till tags is away on holiday.you'l have more chance. ;)

again another rose fan trying to stir things at a club that has nothing to do with them, took me two days to reply cause i am not sad like u and on here every five mins. and maybe its time everyone moved on let the club be run instead of trying to keep going over old ground getting bored of it

Archived