Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

Its understandable to want that theyve invested in their facilities they are always there abouts. We always build it up get a gd team and lithgae and boness or they go senior from us.

works both ways,players move on.benton,sciffo.andy dick.and more. happens all the time

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping that the game on Saturday is memorable for the football ⚽ being played and for no other reasons, who's better on paper isn't really the issue in the Scottish as over 90 minutes, hopefully 11 players remaining in each side, as you all known previously we have given linlithgow a couple of goals in a game. Each set of fans think their team is best, but on the day the stats pale into insignificance. Roll on Saturday, cracking game in prospect

so,after the weather reports for this week not looking to great,are camelon going to use the three games off (if needed) then arrange a neutral venue to play linlithgow,or will they use common sense and get somewhere to play this tie quicker.with the history involving the canal and summer groundworks clearly failing would it not be better just to move the game. too broxburn plastic :( or boness or even back to prestonfield as these pitches seem far superior when bad weather strikes.

Are you being serious. Of course the ground has a drainage problem but it has to be given every chance to be played at Carmuirs. Don't know which Junior club you follow but would you give up home advantage after getting a draw at Prestonfield? I certainly wouldn't.

Are you being serious. Of course the ground has a drainage problem but it has to be given every chance to be played at Carmuirs. Don't know which Junior club you follow but would you give up home advantage after getting a draw at Prestonfield? I certainly wouldn't.

I agree with the majority of your post.

But would add that if there is a known issue with a park and given that Camelon are currently playing back to back Scottish ties to catch up - there may be a case of common sense prevailing in trying to get not only this game but future games played.

But at the end of the day I fully respect that Camelon will want their chance/pay day at home.

We played on it in december when noone else would play. Tell me a time this season when a game has been off at carmuirs but the majority of games been on. You arent having a go at all the other clubs. Culter was different they had no chance of getting a game on so away and take a flying f**k to yourself you total twat. You lot are an absolute disgrace.

Archived