Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like i have said before baldy what happens at committee level needs to be left there,if there is a new committee next season then we have to hope it takes the club forward,you never know whats in front of you so we just have to hope for better communication

That is the point I am making. A man who has been at the helm for years has decided to step down. Surely there should be something official from the club rather than rumours being bandied about. Communication seems to be a big problem at Camelon, sometimes it looks like the club treat the fans with contempt. Hopefully if new people are coming in they will be a bit more forthcoming with information.

That is the point I am making. A man who has been at the helm for years has decided to step down. Surely there should be something official from the club rather than rumours being bandied about.started by myself .like the rose manager and assistant walking last night. Communication seems to be a big problem at Camelon, sometimes it looks like the club treat the fans with contempt. Hopefully if new people are coming in they will be a bit more forthcoming with information.

:lol:

Yes we are baldyfifer its not on there for some reason but the referees website, kelty website, i believe it was mentioned on our forum and also on Scottish sun juniors facebook fixture list. Fife and lothians cup 3rd round at home. Should have said that as we still have to go there in the league

Dean Shaw been recalled by Stenny.

It was a good result for and hopefully can see off newtongrange in next round. Some free kick from del

Was a cracking goal Camelon scored Alan, big Scott Dalziel`s headed effort for Kelty was also well taken.

No sure when the highlights will be up?

Best of luck in the next round.

Thanks very much aye the boy took it well. We were wondering whether that was a much changed kelty side or is it just a few changes. We had a goalie and centre half missing. Kelty supporters were a decent lot where we were standing. Wished us well in the next round. The old boy shouting when iain picked up the ball on the penalty spot in the shootout took his ribbing well for his over reaction. But it was good. good luck for rest of the season

Archived