Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonnyrigg dominated for 60 mins camelon kinda got back into it. Yeah was a smash and grab. Penalty looked like nothing but apparently calum scott had a hold of a guy

another smash and grab at Kelty would be great to keep the league interesting for a bit longer - especially if we have a home win v Nitten at Bo'ness on wed

Where will this leave Camelon now if he leaves - could be a major struggle going forward for Camelon (I hope you get something in place quickly)

I just spoke to my mate who is a Camelon fan. According to him there were over a dozen guys willing to come in and help the club. The only condition was that the main man stepped aside completely. There was a positive meeting last week and there was supposed to be a big meeting tonight but it has been cancelled because it is supposedly against the clubs constitution. To be honest it looks like it is an excuse to allow a certain individual to cling to power at the expense of the football club. My mate says the guys who were going to get on board have all pulled out. He reckons the club have missed a great opportunity. If the constitution can cause the club more harm than good then it should be changed. This would appear to be the case here. Or is it one man's ego trip.

Archived