Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win on monday and we will be 8 pts clear of carnoustie and armadale with 4 games for us and carnoustie and 3 for armadale. Which i think will be enough. Lochee are almost down. We are safe from automatic drop just playoffs to worry about. Lochee last game next saturday at home to kelty

yeah defo missed del who makes the middle of the park tick, yeah kelty played well as that was their last home league game and fighting for the league but we are going to come up against teams in carnousite and armadale fighting to put us in the playoff place so will need to up our game

That`s 3 times we have played you now, if you guys dont stay up I for one will be amazed.

Was good to see old mucker Johnny again today, watching him take an occasional part in the warm up, it was plain to see he had`nt lost much from the wonder years lol.

I really enjoyed the game today and felt Kelty fully deserved the win. Hopefully they will beat Lochee next week to clinch the title. I will be making the trip to Dundee on Saturday to watch Kelty cap an excellent season. They nearly got relegated last year and have bounced back tremendously. They deserve their shot at glory.

Archived