Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steven, you make a great point, but from where I was, it was bents coming onto the ball, he could see all around him and was his ball to play, however Kelty were by far the better team and deserved the win, thought Camelon played well last night, the result will go a long way to securing super league status.

yeah can see your point as well just shows the communication needs to be so tight, bringing in players with weeks to go in the season doesnt work as defence not nitted together, kelty were definetly the better team after the first goal and took and even bigger hold on the game after the second, fantastic result from monday night will go a long way to keeping our super league status and another big performance tonight will see us in the semi of a local cup and a big game v Boness

Camelon 3-2 newtongrange. Camelon fought back from 2-0 down to win 3-2. Goals david grant,marty wright a pen and gary wright with free kick. Feared the worst when it went to 2-0 but well done to the boys nitten had man sent off two yellows. I thought officials had a good game. Didnt put up with number 10 shouting at her anyway

Camelon 3-2 newtongrange. Camelon fought back from 2-0 down to win 3-2. Goals david grant,marty wright a pen and gary wright with free kick. Feared the worst when it went to 2-0 but well done to the boys nitten had man sent off two yellows. I thought officials had a good game. Didnt put up with number 10 shouting at her anyway

Great result, especially from two goals down. Should be a good semi final when it comes around.

As a neutral I enjoyed the game. Lorraine Clark isn't one to tolerate much dissent that's for sure! The officials were very good tonight I thought. Here's a picture of Gary Wright's free kick that won the game for your delight..

post-12982-0-59471100-1431557308_thumb.j

From reports Gary Wright seems to doing well.Probably his biggest problem has been his versitilaty leadind to him not getting a run in a settled position,what position has he been playing recently?.

Archived