Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the issue is he still seems to be leaving but wants a legacy type position. Instead of trying to negotiate theyve just went no. Things like that just get peoples back up. If these guys had the club at heart they'd be making sure they get through not just giving up because they can't get their way.

Give you an example zan told me they need the current sponsors well if theyve been dealing with Tags and good pals with tags they might say im not sponsoring them because what they did to him but give him a legacy position they might say to tags will i still sponsor them and im sure he would say aye the boys are alright keep sponsoring them.

Its my baw and im going home (SNP MENTALITY)

By they i Mean the new guys

Taking yer ball home because Tags allegedly wants to keep some exceptionally minor privileges such as free sarnies at Broxburn and Kelty doesn't make it appear as if it was a robust proposal.

An honorary post that doesn't see him involved anywhere in the day to day running of the club could easily be resolved.

You guys come on here spouting nonsense about something you know little or nothing about. What exactly is an SNP mentality anyway. Posting ill informed comments about club business does no one (at the club ) any favours. At least Alan has an excuse. It's a well known fact that he is a complete fud who constantly slavers sh*te on here. As far as not having the time to be involved that is just an excuse. I am sure 99% of club committees hold down full time jobs and still help run their club. As for your post drs, you know absolutely nothing about what is going on behind the scenes so maybe you should butt out until you know the facts.

You guys come on here spouting nonsense about something you know little or nothing about. What exactly is an SNP mentality anyway. Posting ill informed comments about club business does no one (at the club ) any favours. At least Alan has an excuse. It's a well known fact that he is a complete fud who constantly slavers sh*te on here. As far as not having the time to be involved that is just an excuse. I am sure 99% of club committees hold down full time jobs and still help run their club. As for your post drs, you know absolutely nothing about what is going on behind the scenes so maybe you should butt out until you know the facts.

And you do pricey?

Oh dear, how sad. Not good to see someone so upset at things posted on the internet. Maybe you should chillax and do something with your lawnmower instead of raising your blood pressure on online forums.

All I've done is offer an opinion, if you cant handle differing opinions well maybe you aint the best person to be on a Committee.

Groundhopping types might be interested that as currently advised a wee bit of history will happen at Carmuirs Park next Wednesday in the Fife and Lothians Cup tie against Nitten. The officials currently assigned are:

Ref: Lorraine Clark

1st Assistant: Kylie McMullan

2nd Assistant: Hayley Irvine

I suspect this will be the first time the officials at a Junior game will be all females!

It would probably swell the crowd if it was Lorraine Kelly, Kylie Minogue, and Hayley McQueen.

:babe2:babe2:babe2;)

Archived