Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

Taking yer ball home because Tags allegedly wants to keep some exceptionally minor privileges such as free sarnies at Broxburn and Kelty doesn't make it appear as if it was a robust proposal.

An honorary post that doesn't see him involved anywhere in the day to day running of the club could easily be resolved.

Thanks Duncan thats exactly what I'm saying to them, WIN -WIN management was my evolution they need to do the same

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No really there is not. All i kept getting told is tags has nothing to do with the club or we are not involved that is my ball and we are going home. The club would be aswell dieing if thats the attitude. Theres great ideas there but needs compromise

Its not a public meeting when hardly any one knows about i knew there was supposed to be a meeting where when i dont have the info. As far i can see if they are bailing out they dont love the club its a political agenda they have gd ideas i want them on board but it needs to be compromise not this is what it is which is what i was told new lot would be

going by zanders post.was it not a meeting between him, the guys he had got to on board and the committee who were having a meeting last night? but the new guys weren't for tags having an honoury president-ship.

Archived