Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so as a camelon fan your are being asked not attend and support the boys on what could be their final game of the season, for the best of the club sounds a bit off if you ask me

come on steven who realistically would go to carnoustie on a Wednesday night?

The fixture should not be on a midweek, players probably struggle to make it, it's 70 odd mile from where we are, through rush hour traffic. It's a strange fixture midweek. Personally I would not manage to get there in time for kick off. Normally in from work about 5.50

so as a camelon fan your are being asked not attend and support the boys on what could be their final game of the season, for the best of the club sounds a bit off if you ask me

Whats more important an end of season game or the future of your club?

i totally agree that the future of the club is important, and i understand that the meeting was scheduled before the game was rearranged, and i find it strange that the game was arranged for the Saturday, then less than 24 hours after this meeting is arranged its switched to the same time, could the meeting not then have been moved to the Monday or Tuesday allowing the fans who would like to go to carnoustie to then go and vice versa any players or management who want to be at the meeting to find out whats happening then to attend as well.

Archived