Manchester United 14/15 thread

I just don't understand why they are so shit

It will take time. Their central defence is an absolute abomination. And they are trying out basically a new midfield as well.

They will get it right. You cant spend so much money and keep losing 5 to Leicester.

Its just how long it takes. They be been fortunate so far with some of the results Liverpool and Tottenham have had who are their only realistic rivals for top 4.

I don't think their formation is doing them any favours either.

It took Brendan Rodgers a season to clear up Dalglish s mess. OK he didn't spend 200 million but i think it will take Van Gaal at least 6 months to get this lot into something resembling a top 3 side.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 4th goal was a farce from going from having possession in a decent position to Vardy being clear through after one slip and one pass! So much space to run into it was highland amateur defending! Falcao was a ridiculous signing when all these frailties were so obvious. Van Gaal is the man to turn it around though and they have to trust him,it will take time but Chelsea and Man City stuttered a lot to get to where they are now and it was only a matter of time before it happened to Utd, i just think it will be harder for them as everyone wants to see them fail because of how successful they have been over the years!

The 4th goal was a farce from going from having possession in a decent position to Vardy being clear through after one slip and one pass! So much space to run into it was highland amateur defending! Falcao was a ridiculous signing when all these frailties were so obvious. Van Gaal is the man to turn it around though and they have to trust him,it will take time but Chelsea and Man City stuttered a lot to get to where they are now and it was only a matter of time before it happened to Utd, i just think it will be harder for them as everyone wants to see them fail because of how successful they have been over the years!

Is that your gf in your profile pic?

Have there ever been so many left footed players in one team in the EPL before? Surely the average will be 2.4 or something like that, Utd would have 6 outfield left voted players on Sunday at one point! Or was it Mata who replaced Di maria? Even so 5 must be some sort of record. absolute madness

He is very effective in that false-footballer role.

:lol:

He reminds me of the big basketball player Lennox Lewis fought.

Someone clearly said right.. this guy is a great height , athletic.. should make a great centre back.

We missing anything here guys?

What? Talent?

Was a pretty bizarre signing in the first place, a few distinctly average Fulham appearances (after being signed from non league) and then a 7 million pound offer?!!

Him and Jones - a Rolls Royce of a player no less - suffer the same trap, drastically overhyped English youngsters who are pushed to the top and fail miserably. FYI Shaw will turn out the same way.

Archived