Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You get that Isa telt mate about ripping oor park,your head groundsman there,lol

I'm only responsible for the surface although I must say there have been a few improvements made around the place in the last two or three years Isa, so behave yerself lol

I'm only responsible for the surface although I must say there have been a few improvements made around the place in the last two or three years Isa, so behave yerself lol

How you getting there next week,on our bus or what?

no chance lol, I am going through to visit my daughter mate , and then we are going to the game.

Haha,you'd be orite on the bus,you being an honorary member of the Rose brigade but if your making a day of it,I'll maybe catch you in one of the boozers.

Haha,you'd be orite on the bus,you being an honorary member of the Rose brigade but if your making a day of it,I'll maybe catch you in one of the boozers.

no worries mate

Haha hopefully lightening strikes twice

cant see a repeat of the defensive error which gifted you a goal the last time.saying that lightning can strike twice!

but,if that's the best you can hope for? :D

Big Hissy is coming to get yous again Thegoalsdontmove

the last part is true.but can the big yin still move?is there 90 mins in him? :P in darkest Ayrshire we don't hear about whats happening in the power corridors of junior fitba. :thumsup2 gee us a clue!

We'll give it our best shot happy,think we've only got 3 players in squad from the last time we played you when we lost on pens,we'll have to be at our best to get a result,if I'm honest I'd take the draw and a replay at ours and would still be hard to get a result there,big Hissy will put a shift in,I'd take an OG if it meant getting a result.

Auchinleck don't seem to have played much recently, what have they been doing instead? Have they played any friendlies? I think it would be better if we could have watched them ahead of Saturday.

I noticed Blair on Sportscene on Saturday night, Berwick could have waited until the end of the season. Although If Ross and Kingy still played for Spartans, I dare say they would have won.

Auchinleck don't seem to have played much recently, what have they been doing instead? Have they played any friendlies? I think it would be better if we could have watched them ahead of Saturday.

I noticed Blair on Sportscene on Saturday night, Berwick could have waited until the end of the season. Although If Ross and Kingy still played for Spartans, I dare say they would have won.

Wouldny say they'd have won and big Blair missed a sitter fae a yard out,haha,whether we had Talbot watched or not won't make a difference in my opinion,they're at home and that's enough of a danger,we'll have to be at our best.

Wouldny say they'd have won and big Blair missed a sitter fae a yard out,haha,whether we had Talbot watched or not won't make a difference in my opinion,they're at home and that's enough of a danger,we'll have to be at our best.

True, I think we know that Talbot will show the Rose due respect and play a tight controlled game - looking to capitalise on Rose mistakes which hopefully won't come. Bonnyrigg are always capable of pulling out a big performance and a big result, hopefully the last two games are leading up to it :)

With the draw only being made last week the only chance you had was Saturday but Talbot had no game

Yes it was a dodgy penalty and we also played the last half hour on their patch with 10 men, getting beat on sudden death penalties. We could do with Hay between the sticks for this one .

Hope so he was absolutely gash in the Scottish Cup Final.Gormley had him running around the 18 yard box before he lashed the ball into the net.

Thought we deserved the result the day,up against it at times defending but that's what's expected at when you go there,got the replay but don't see any great advantage at home really.play as we did the day we might get a result,maybe even win on penalties this time.

Archived