Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

I hear from a very good source at Bonnyrigg that King has agreed to join Linlithgow Rose.

As I said previously it would only make sense if it was a player swap.

Linlithgow have Rhuiari McLennan, Batchelor, Shirra and Nelson all vying for the centre mid position. Nelson would seem the most obvious coming from Newtongrange whilst the others are more Central Scotland.

Personally I don't see this happening.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just add on this that Alex wasn't put on the transfer list,he put himself on it,the way Davie wants to play doesn't suit Alex game so thinks a change may be best for him,nothing the matter with that,all the best at Bonnyrigg,good bunch of people.

The amount of players that go round Bonnyrigg, Nitten, Mussy etc and back again is unreal. Merry go round!

King has suffered a few injured and now suspension, maybe the manager has just decided to try another option?

when was he sent off ?

Can I just add on this that Alex wasn't put on the transfer list,he put himself on it,the way Davie wants to play doesn't suit Alex game so thinks a change may be best for him,nothing the matter with that,all the best at Bonnyrigg,good bunch of people.

what team plays the way alex wants to play.that you have seen ?

Kingy is a liability IMO ! He is either being sent off or on the verge of being sent off. No doubting the boys talent, but his temperament to me is an issue.

If he signs for Linlithgow he wont play every week I suppose anyway, so he can sit out his suspensions, if he went to Boness I think he would be a Pittman replacement and get played most weeks barring suspension or injury.

Like I say only my opinion.

Kingy is a liability IMO ! He is either being sent off or on the verge of being sent off. No doubting the boys talent, but his temperament to me is an issue.

If he signs for Linlithgow he wont play every week I suppose anyway, so he can sit out his suspensions, if he went to Boness I think he would be a Pittman replacement and get played most weeks barring suspension or injury.

Like I say only my opinion.

So you want to sign a player who you think is a total liability.....?

There's few issues over his temperament IMHO , he is a combative player who picks up bookings. What there is an issue with is injuries - I'd guess he's been available for half of Bonnyrigg's games in his 4 years. It is 4 years isn't it?

I hope he sorts things out with Bonnyrigg, personally.

I wonder how many times King has been sent off while at Bonnyrigg? I imagine it is less than a lot of people are thinking. Lithgae will be a good move, probably needs a change. And like wingnut says he doesn't fit into mcglynns style of play.

So you want to sign a player who you think is a total liability.....?

I also stated in my opinion there is no doubting the players talent that you failed to mention.

So yes I would be delighted to sign a player with this boys talents but IMO would have an issue over his temperament.

As for his sending offs like any other player some of them are warranted others are not,as for injuries aye he's had a few in the past but my opinion on players getting injured is they're getting injured playing for their team,you canny win on that subject tbh because you get folk moaning at players being powder puff and no heart for a tackle,another thing is refs know how some players get stuck in and let it go while others will book you for f all.

Kingy has not been sent off that much, he is good for a yellow most games but not for mouthing or being petulant he gets them for being a competitive midfielder very rarely have a thpught he let is down A will not hear a bad word said about him. He has given us 100% and I wish him well. The last few ssasons he has struggled with injuries but injuries he has picked up playing for us so u canni really complain. I would jave liked him to play more gamss the last few seasons but I bet he would have liked to as well.

as for the boy calling him a liability lol doesnt know much aboot fitba a fit Kingy would walk into any team and enhance it.

Good luck wee man wherever u might end up. As a fan I would like to thank you for your efforts.

Kingy has not been sent off that much, he is good for a yellow most games but not for mouthing or being petulant he gets them for being a competitive midfielder very rarely have a thpught he let is down A will not hear a bad word said about him. He has given us 100% and I wish him well. The last few ssasons he has struggled with injuries but injuries he has picked up playing for us so u canni really complain. I would jave liked him to play more gamss the last few seasons but I bet he would have liked to as well.

as for the boy calling him a liability lol doesnt know much aboot fitba a fit Kingy would walk into any team and enhance it.

Good luck wee man wherever u might end up. As a fan I would like to thank you for your efforts.

As I said its only opinion, just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean that im wrong or know nothing about football.

You don't make much sense anyway, you say he gets booked most games which would rack up penalty points and therefore when hitting thresholds gets banned for 2 then 4 games, plus missing games with sending offs, was he not sent off just on Saturday there ?? Anyway in saying that I think he is a great talent as I also said that you seemed to miss.

There is a reason he has been sold, don't try and tell me he doesn't fit into a system, that's a lot of crap, if hes such a talent and he is a good talent you would have him in the team, simple as that and certainly not sell him to a close rival. What that reason is, well only a few people would know.

Archived