Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nitten were really poor today. Really ordinary without Kris Renton and Chris King. Had plenty of the ball and didn't really do anything with it at all - time after time it just died out with no effort on goal.

Anyone know what the sending off was for? Was it a 2nd yellow or straight red? Also why was the lad Noble playing centre mid anyway, thought he was a full back although he played well until he went off.

Heard a few shouts at the game that the 2nd goal was offside. Wasn't, was onside and the Nitten fans I was stood with agreed that.

Overall disappointing game but Bonnyrigg deserved winners.

One final thing - and this might be the norm these days. But half time all the wee kids on the park with a ball scoring goals and a boy from Bonnyrigg starts screaming at them "get off the park NOW"... Over and over till they got off!!? What the fucks that all about?! Pay my fiver take my wee lad and he gets shouted at by some arsehole!? The kids were like 5 years old and most rod them had Bonnyrigg kit on!

Fucking disgraceful if you ask me, been going to NDP for years but would never take the wee man back.

As the old boy beside me said "part of the fucking junior game that is, always has been..."

Is this now the norm?! Sad state of affairs if it is. I've been to Dalkeith Nitten Arniston Musselburgh Bonnyrigg Whitehill & Haddington this season and it's the first time I've seen this!

Sad state of affairs booting the youngsters off the park. These boys/girls probably look forward to going to the game all week to have a half time heroes kick about with their mates as well

Great result, good performance on Saturday. Its always nice to beat Nitten but for a team with an outside chance of winning the league they didnt show me very much as to why they are in the position they are. TBH I never expected that result but more than happy to be proved wrong.

As for the above post about the kids on the park, were the subs warming up and using the goals as I have seen that before where subs have been fvckin about at the goals and kids have been running about which is a massive H&S risk (sorry to sound like a jobsworth) if a shot from an adult makes its way into the face of a 5yr old child by accident.......hope you can see that. If not then dont know why they would get moved on so aggressively as my laddie been on the pitch numerous times without it being a problem.

Great result, couple of turning points in the game for me.....Nitten should have taken the lead through Cropley with a well worked move in the first half, the penalty we got in the first half looked pretty soft (couldn't really see anything it but I'll take it!) The second goal killed them, after they looked the team most likely to score at that point....I was level with the linesman and it appeared to be well off hahaha (again we've had them giving against us!). Now for the wee Rose!!

8 years now, I know nitten fans read this so please, what are your thoughts on this matter?

Half that and your there 2011 when windy was our manager 1-0 for them Paul Forbes with the goal, so windy probably let them win ;-)

2nd goal offside someone said? Never in a million years mclaren clearly passed deland? After the bl was played and he knew it not any complaints from him at all! the penalty came out the blue but how many nitten players complained ( which btw there all very good at greeting there eyes oot) only thomo from what I could see really making a big protest too far away from me at the half way line to really pass judgment !

Here's hoping we can go out with a couple good results and start again pre season

We released him but heard he was helping out a senior team for a bit a few weeks back

Did he just give up or fall out with Bonnyrigg. He was always posting about being at Hearts games or events throughout the whole season.

Archived