Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

Here's hoping for a cracking game with a Talbot victory, we usually play better in the Scottish away from home as our style of play doesn't vary much, trouble free during and after match would be great, any level of football can do without that carry on, unfortunately big games attract the once a year thugs, can't see anyone travelling through from Auchinleck looking for it as we have rid ourselves of that problem in recent times, all the best as we know you are a very decent side.

All the best watty,

Just been on the pitch and don't see problems with it at all little by kick off it will be perfect

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

We've no actually been that great BB in last few weeks so no surprises there for the blank few weeks on this.

Why would they want rid of of King? Decent player or is McGlyn writing the season off for a major rebuild for next.

The star

Have they robbed a bank likes?

I can't see Kingy going to another junior team for less money than he is on just now, and I'd guess there's not many east region players that are higher paid.

The amount of players that go round Bonnyrigg, Nitten, Mussy etc and back again is unreal. Merry go round!

King has suffered a few injured and now suspension, maybe the manager has just decided to try another option?

His sending off was describe by the punters around me as "typical kingy". Like someone said earlier maybe McGlynn has had enough and thinks he can get better elsewhere. Has anyone else heard about Mccleish retiring?

Archived