Audio Adverts

Newbornbairn

Question

8 answers to this question

It's not the noise that annopys me, it seems the ads run on super slow servers but the ad gets priority over the P&B content.

I no longer click links in P&B 'cos it wastes too much time waiting for the page to load. I tend to open 5-10 pages at once so by the time I've opened the last one the data from the first has actually had time to download.

Every time it takes ages it says down the bottom of the page 'waiting for adsafe......'.

P&B on 20k broadband is literally as slow as any similar site on dial up.

It's not the noise that annopys me, it seems the ads run on super slow servers but the ad gets priority over the P&B content.

I no longer click links in P&B 'cos it wastes too much time waiting for the page to load. I tend to open 5-10 pages at once so by the time I've opened the last one the data from the first has actually had time to download.

Every time it takes ages it says down the bottom of the page 'waiting for adsafe......'.

P&B on 20k broadband is literally as slow as any similar site on dial up.

Ad safe us nowt to do with us, sounds like you have some sort of blocker installed.

Audio auto play has now been switched off on all ads.

Site runs absolutely fine for me and all diagnostics tell me it's running perfectly well, 30% faster page loads than this time last year.

Archived