Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think uefa have done this for the sake of dhensboys sanity after him looking like he was slowly losing the plot yesterday. if anything they have saved a patch of fruit and vegetables from being wrecklessly destroyed in goa through unrelentless seethe and anger

Not sure it would have made a difference if he came on the park. I assumed just naming him in the squad was enough

You really do not take notice of actual events do you?

Him NOT being included in the squad which faced St Patrick's is the cause of all this. He had to be named in the squad to serve his suspension.

No wonder you are known for the shite you come out with.

Other Premiership teams must fancy their chances of finishing above Deila's Celtic if they're going to be distracted by Champions' League football until Christmas.

Come on you Dons/Saints/Steelmen.

You really do not take notice of actual events do you?

Him NOT being included in the squad which faced St Patrick's is the cause of all this. He had to be named in the squad to serve his suspension.

No wonder you are known for the shite you come out with.

What you crying about?

I was referring to the game against Celtic, I don't believe it made a difference him coming on as a sub, being named in the squad on the bench while suspended was enough to be breaking the rule

Silver lining = RangersMedia is in absolute metldown.

Seething does not quite do it justice.

Haven't seen, but who's being named as the culprit in this vast scam to assist Celtic? Is it

a) Legia Warsaw admin staff

b) UEFA

c) Glasgow City Council or

d) Peter Lawell's terrifying powers of Mesmerism?

What you crying about?

I was referring to the game against Celtic, I don't believe it made a difference him coming on as a sub, being named in the squad on the bench while suspended was enough to be breaking the rule

no i believe it was being on the pitch , the whole point this mistake was made was because he did not feature in the squad in the 2 st pats games so the legia staff thought that this mean he had served his ban , however uefa state they have to be named in the squad to serve their ban.

Think of the cheeldren cash ... :lol:

All the cash that will be blown to, erm, finish 1st in a one-horse race and sell off the star players to mid-table EPL sides.

And getting what amounts to an absolute fortune in Scottish terms for doing so.

Disgusting.

UEFA today shafted Scotland.

Yes, one season without CL football was really going to peg Celtic back and allow other teams to compete with them financially.

What you crying about?

Not until he took part in the match.

Silver lining = RangersMedia is in absolute metldown.

Seething does not quite do it justice.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tag..... = "c***s"

:lol::lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=272235&st=0

ETA: One of my favourites.....so far....

AlCapone

Davie Cooper

True Blue

8,298 posts

Posted Today, 10:06 AM

View PostWillis1690, on 08 August 2014 - 09:44 AM, said:

Can someone explain this? Ive seen theyve been awarded 3-0 in a game, but wouldnt that make the score 4-6?

whats your IQ?

No it wasn't Rico .. to serve a suspension you have to be named in the squad.

But a player serving a suspension wouldn't be allowed to sit on the bench surely?

Archived