Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

No i never, stop lying.

I hate picking up on typos but in this case the whole meaning of the post is changed. Your comma should be after the "No".

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic would surely just drop in to the Europa in that case?

Only UEFA could answer that one. I was only speculating that maybe the option of saying 'naw thanks, we were gubbed' wasn't available to Celtic. If UEFA stood by their decision to award Celtic the 3-0 win Legia would be in the europa space and Celtic would be completely out if they offered to step aside, pure speculation that's all.

Only UEFA could answer that one. I was only speculating that maybe the option of saying 'naw thanks, we were gubbed' wasn't available to Celtic. If UEFA stood by their decision to award Celtic the 3-0 win Legia would be in the europa space and Celtic would be completely out if they offered to step aside, pure speculation that's all.

:lol: if legia manage to win an appeal, Celtic will be fighting tooth and nail to have it overturned. All this talk of standing aside and doing the right thing is a load of pish, no team in Europe would voluntarily give up the chance of earning £15m in these circumstances.

:lol: if legia manage to win an appeal, Celtic will be fighting tooth and nail to have it overturned. All this talk of standing aside and doing the right thing is a load of pish, no team in Europe would voluntarily give up the chance of earning £15m in these circumstances.

Earning?

Last few minutes

@RobertBlaszczak: .@DariuszMioduski: "I'm disgusted with Celtic's position and how they acted. I've been a big fan of Celtic before. Now I'm disappointed."

@RobertBlaszczak: .@DariuszMioduski: "I will send an open letter to Celtic's board today. We beat them and we're proud of it."

@RobertBlaszczak: .@BL_1916: "There is an Article 34 Paragraph 5 in the UEFA regulations that allows a fair play behaviour in such circumstances."

@RobertBlaszczak: Legia chairman @BL_1916: "We were not allowed to present our position to UEFA. In our view, it's a breach of the rules."

@RobertBlaszczak: .@BL_1916: "We were not given enough time to prepare our defence line based on the UEFA regulations. We had no opportunity to deal with it"

@RobertBlaszczak: .@BL_1916: Decision was made by one person, not 3 as required by UEFA regulations. It's a breach of their rules, if we're to be so strict.

@RobertBlaszczak: .@DariuszMioduski: "We do know we made an error. We question the way how our punishment was served. It's against the very spirit of UEFA."

@RobertBlaszczak: .@BL_1916: "No-one at UEFA in Nyon was even considering a 3-0 forfeit Celtic win on the morning of the ruling."

@RobertBlaszczak: .@BL_1916: Decision was made by one person, not 3 as required by UEFA regulations. It's a breach of their rules, if we're to be so strict.

SNA0618L-280_1138532a.jpg

the above pic is a joke before henrik offers me a square go

@BBCSport: Legia Warsaw ask Celtic to meet in Warsaw or Glasgow to decide who should compete in the Champions League. More soon. http://t.co/JVPYFzxYAj

Hope we tell them to GTF

Edit - http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28732601?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Apart from anything else, there isn't time to play a one-off match before the next round of the Champions League starts. Legia broke the rules and were punished. Celtic have done absolutely nothing wrong and I doubt any club in the world would have done anything different.

@BBCBMcLauchlin: Celtic to turn down request from Legia Warsaw for a one-off match to decide who will play in the Champions League @BBCSportScot

Not surprising

Archived