Champions League 2014/15

lichtie23

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivanovic scored at 36 and Cavani at 54

54 + 36 = 90 (which is the number of minutes that a game lasts before injury time)

I think this match is a conspiracy that has links to the death of Diana or the 7/7 attacks or both

"Totally ineffective at the highest level"

Why do people feel the need to exaggerate to such a stupid extent when making points? Maybe you think he was overrated or needed a team built with the emphasis on him but drivel like the above doesn't make your point stronger, it just makes you look ridiculous.

At the risk of being unpopular i just wish things like the Sport bible and other outlets didn't give events like this attention because about 5 people on my FB have shared the video in all of its horror and all it does is stir shit.

When it says Chelsea fans as well you are expecting a train load of racist abuse when in reality its probably about 4 or 5 absolute brain dead morons who probably aren't allowed in Stamford bridge

Not sure why the guy tried to get on the train when it was clearly packed full as well

Chelsea have always had a load of racist bell-ends supporting them. AWRA, for starters.

Im certain they do and that they were behaving like pigs and its likely a lot of them are banned from Stamford bridge

Thing is the video shows the guy getting pushed off the train and you can see the guys who did it but you can't see who's chanting the racist song but yet there are photos of the guys that were at the front of the train saying for them to be named and shamed when it can't even be proved they did anything! The pretty fat guy to the right you can see him pushing the guy off the train but it was packed full and it is a pretty stressful place to be, you don't see him or anyone chanting you just hear it so its pretty ridiculous to call them all racists. Some of the guys pictured were probably alright and just happened to be standing there!

You're (a) right throbber. You could probably have squeezed a wee white guy on that train but not a big strapping black lad. Maybe a jew would have been ideal in that situation, sure the Chelsea fans would have welcomed him on with open arms.

This is ridiculous, i knew people would mis interpret my point and try and turn this round the wrong way

Thing I don't get is if they are fans they support a team who some of it's best players recently have been black. It's fucking weird. What do they do if they get to the game? Boo Drogba/Ramires etc?

CSKA Moscow fans racially abused Yaya Toure when they had black players playing for their own team in the same game.

Fucking scummy morons.

Archived